• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Should I start a blog? ;w;

IzzyShikaa

we're all mad here
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1394-5845-8015
White Cosmos
Soooo, was just wondering whether anyone would be interested if I started a blog. I don't really know what about, I was thinking progress on my town or something, no one would be interested tho If ya'll have any other ideas on what to "blog" about, or even would genuinely read it often, or even once! It would be greatly appreciated <3

Here have a cookie for wasting your time to click on dis and read it (>w>o)

(that o is a cookie okay...just use your imagination)

You may do whatever you want. I’ll read your blog, including your town progress, opinions on Animal Crossing games and content (like unorderable items), and ideas for the next Animal Crossing game.

Thanks! That means a lot that you'd read it, I might consider doing it now ;v;
Also thanks for the ideas c:

I'd have a look. I'm considering the same thing myself! Need my town created first, though..

Thanks! I'd take a look at yours too. If you're starting from scratch that's cool, because I'll probably be doing my blog from where I already am in my town

Back