• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig Compotiton Winners!

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The winners of the Sig compotition are...

3rd Place:Zero_13! For his Megaman sig!
MVTBTSig.jpg

You have won:

3rd Place: Sig Posted on front page, 3rd Place sig addon(with your name on it), 20 bells.

2nd Place:

Hang on...are these the results according to the voters? Unless I missed something...fish would be last, Terry and Zero would be tied, and Shadow Link and Lone_Wolf would be tied too.
I'm terribly sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about here...

:unsure:

just as a i guessed it'd happen.

^_^

congrats wolfy, i would have won if i didn't end up making something 3d instead of a sig.

:p

XGT said:
LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POST!

(Don't bother me about that not being neccicarily what the votes were. They were just to help me decide)
That's dumb, you should have either judged it by yourself or let the members decide. One or the other.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:

(Don't bother me about that not being neccicarily what the votes were. They were just to help me decide)
That's dumb, you should have either judged it by yourself or let the members decide. One or the other.
I would have judged by myself, the only reason I made the poll was to see which was better, Fish's or Lone_wolf's

XGT said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:

I would have judged by myself, the only reason I made the poll was to see which was better, Fish's or Lone_wolf's
Then why not have a poll with just those two. >_<

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
XGT said:

Then why not have a poll with just those two. >_<
>_< ...because I'm stupid

XGT said:

Oh, sorry about that

:p .

Anyway, congradulations to Lone_Wolf for winning!

Okay, I'm not being prejudice towards other people's sigs or anything, but I thought I'd at least place <_<

Congrats Wolf.

^_^

[quote="Shadow_] Okay, I'm not being prejudice towards other people's sigs or anything, but I thought I'd at least place <_<

Congrats Wolf.

^_^ [/quote]
Well...no offence, IMO your sig isn't that good in many aspects. I mean the background is blurry, the render is horrendously cut, and the text is hard to see and isn't a good colour. Also there is not border.

[quote="Shadow_] Okay, I'm not being prejudice towards other people's sigs or anything, but I thought I'd at least place <_<

Congrats Wolf.

^_^ [/quote]
Yours was really good! That was my second choice!

XGT said:

Congrats Wolf.

^_^
Well...no offence, IMO your sig isn't that good in many aspects. I mean the background is blurry, the render is horrendously cut, and the text is hard to see and isn't a good colour. Also there is not border. [/quote]
(EDIT:Well, mostly)Everyone else likes mine and Wolf's

-_- There should be an actual public voting competition.

Shadow_] [quote="XGT said:

Congrats Wolf.

^_^
Well...no offence, IMO your sig isn't that good in many aspects. I mean the background is blurry, the render is horrendously cut, and the text is hard to see and isn't a good colour. Also there is not border. [/quote]

-_- There should be an actual public voting competition. [/quote]
Not your compotition, not your descision.

Shadow_] [quote="XGT said:

Congrats Wolf.

^_^

-_- There should be an actual public voting competition. [/quote]
It's okay, I'm sure you'll do better next time! And maybe even win!

Back