• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHH I didn't think they would bring back a dusting event again so soon-- but I guess I would understand from a staff perspective how this might be better in terms of automation.

I was actually hoping for a growing event, like with the golden watering can and flowers from earlier this year. I was imagining how variants of the mush lamps would look and how cool that would be!

I'm kinda glad it's a dusting event! Although something along the lines of the hybrid growing event might have been cool, it'd only be fun if there were purchasable mushrooms, like there were for flowers.

One of the activities we’ll have to do for this: go outside and pick mushrooms 🍄
I don't think they'd do that, not many folks know how to differentiate edible from inedible, and the sheer amount of misinformation scares people from even touching fungi.

Attachments

• 20230428_100629.jpg
    20230428_100629.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Ooh! I can’t wait! I’m still burnt out from the fair and needed to take a step back since I was bummed about not winning the activity I was hoping to, but I think I’m ready for this next event 🥳.

Also want to thank staff again for the Fair. This event really helped cheer me up even with some of the down moments I had. I really appreciate what you all do 🙂; thanks so much for your patience & especially @LadyDestani; I had a lot of questions so I really appreciate your patience with me and the time you gave me 🙂. Also thanks @LaBelleFleur for the gaming sessions and sparking my interest in Among Us; you were a wonderful host :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back