• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig Contest- Win 700k!

cornymikey

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yeah, many people have sig contests, so im having one too! For this sig contest, you have to make a sig with Ridley from the Metroid Series. He is shown in my avatar. And Ridley can be in either form: Ridley or Meta Ridley. This sig HAS to have my username, cornymikey in it! I havent decided on a deadline yet. I will decide on the winner, and you can use ANY font that you think will look nice. You should probably put a cool background, not just a solid color. Now GET CRACKING!

Prizes:
1st place: 700k
2nd place: 200k
*NOTE: If less than five people enter, I will lower the first place prize to 500k, and the second place prize to nothing.*

Heres Horus' sig
Muppetman made it. This is just an example, so dont copy it or make anything too similar!
1Horus.png

Entered Sigs

Lewis:
Cornymikeycompetition-1.png

chubsterr:
2zoxflg.png

Back