• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sigs!

TERRY16389

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, just thought that since I'm on a come-back tour, I might as well show off some of my recent sigs.

:D Also, please note that these were all made for friends on some other forums. EDIT: JJRamone2, I FORBID YOU FROM POSTING IN THIS TOPIC. I've had too much bad experience with your comments.

santiagocharsig.jpg

noccharsig.jpg

felixcharsig.jpg

tylercharsig.jpg

jaycharsig.jpg

jbfinessecharsig.jpg

shamedcharsig.jpg

matthiascharsig2.jpg

infestedcharsig.jpg

bloodphoenixcharsig.jpg

Nice, although the writing isnt clear on all of them.

I like the doom one

TERRY16389 said:
dragonflamez said:
TERRY16389 said:
Meh, brushes are my specialty, I suppose.
You just made me die a little inside.
How did I do that?
Hey Terry. What DF means is he doesn't like brushes. I don't know why but yea. JJ left too. He pops in once and a while however he's pretty much gone.

You've improved a lot unlike me.

:(

Mess you.
And brushes suck and are the cheap easy way out, no skill is needed for these sigs and the text is placed in the way of the renders which looks bad.

Also the double renders in some are very ugly.

Overall: Not ascetically pleasing.

JJRamone2 said:
Mess you.
And brushes suck and are the cheap easy way out, no skill is needed for these sigs and the text is placed in the way of the renders which looks bad.

I hear that.

dragonflamez said:
JJRamone2 said:
Mess you.

I hear that.
yeehuh bro-dawg.

Brushes are the suck of the sig world. Honestly, you're taking other people's artwork and pasting it on top of yours, changing the color and opacity. Oh.....challenging.

Everyone used brushes at one point in time. But before you even consider yourself a good sig maker, you better be damn sure that you arent using brushes. Because them people like me will burn you down.

:)

dragonflamez said:
Brushes are the suck of the sig world. Honestly, you're taking other people's artwork and pasting it on top of yours, changing the color and opacity. Oh.....challenging.

Everyone used brushes at one point in time. But before you even consider yourself a good sig maker, you better be damn sure that you arent using brushes. Because them people like me will burn you down.

:)
AND ME! Honestly in at least a year I haven't used brushes except for splatter ones and I make a point to edit those and not use them fully, just as guidelines.

Also they never make up my sig.

Now, Let me say what I said without the swearing:

I agree with JJ and DF, brushes are not a good thing to be constantly using.

I for one think some of those are descent, but you need to work on making it so everything doesn't look so cluttered lol it messes my head up

I'm a noob of sig making, I have a question. What does it mean to use brushes? just scribbling around with the basic coloring brush? I know it sounds like a total noob question, but hey, that's me! lol

TheGremp said:
I for one think some of those are descent, but you need to work on making it so everything doesn't look so cluttered lol it messes my head up

I'm a noob of sig making, I have a question. What does it mean to use brushes? just scribbling around with the basic coloring brush? I know it sounds like a total noob question, but hey, that's me! lol
Using brushes to make most/all of the sigs.

Brushes are fine. For me the look of the sig is the most important. I am trying not to use brushes so much but I find it hard with my lack of knowledge and the lame *CEN-1.01-SORD* tutorials everywhere.

Propaganda Man said:
Brushes are fine. For me the look of the sig is the most important. I am trying not to use brushes so much but I find it hard with my lack of knowledge and the lame *CEN-1.01-SORD* tutorials everywhere.
yeah, but often brushes just don't give a quality look.

Back