• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Silly Panda!

Nephenee

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yes, it seems to be a fad around here to humanize animals. I happen to like pandas, soooo...

panda-1.png

Yes, I know her legs are teh sucks. But hey! Everybody loves pandas, right?

art-wise, this pwns the other ones lol

not as funny as the other ones though cause it isn't a person from the forum lol

TheGremp said:
art-wise, this pwns the other ones lol

not as funny as the other ones though cause it isn't a person from the forum lol
that's not what she means.

Humanize animals is what Ub does. DF uses a tablet to draw a funny pic.

Pretty awesome

:D

it seems anerxic though D=

That's pretty good. Somehow, it reminds me of Thundercats. Not the style or anything, just the fact that it is a humanoid animal.

As someone else pointed out, she does a look a little anorexic, but other than that it's a great drawing.

^_^

Bulerias said:
As someone else pointed out, she does a look a little anorexic, but other than that it's a great drawing.

^_^
I totally agree.

:p

Still, great drawing. I never really tried to "humanize an animal"...or atleast, not that I can remember...

Bulerias said:
she does a look a little anorexic,
Kind of the opposite of what you'd expect a panda to look, huh?

But nice panda. And BTW, yesterday for some reason we had Trix at school and my friend Kane stole this other kid's (that nobody likes) Trix, and I said "Silly Kane, Trix are for tards." :lol: Then we gave him his Trix back, 'cause we're not that mean.

Gabby la la said:
Whats with the chefs hat beside her face?
Whenever thats in art, it means its breathing. Like in some anime, they use that for a sigh.

Anyway, give it some damn bamboo for christ's sake.

Kyle said:
Gabby la la said:
Whats with the chefs hat beside her face?
Whenever thats in art, it means its breathing. Like in some anime, they use that for a sigh.

Anyway, give it some damn bamboo for christ's sake.
oh.My bad...

Back