• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Silly Questions I Should Already Know...?

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Can you still have up to four players in the same town/on the same cart?
Do they have separate houses?

I never played City Folk or Wild World a great deal as I preferred the GCN version.

Yes, you can have up to 4 players in one town. Only the first one will be the mayor, tho. The other 3 will just be regular playable characters. Each one will have their own house.

I don't think there's a recycle box like there was in previous games. Re-Tail will take garbage that you aquire from you for a small fee though.

Oh I see. That's not too bad then. What about lost property?

Are the houses of the other players already in your town like CF?

I hope not :s Thats what I disliked about WW and CF...

Yeah you can hehe I'm using mine as like storage ^.^

I'm going to do this :)

I used to use my secondary houses as storage too :p The floors were littered with items and money bags, haha.

You could have a house and then like, 3 tents all in a campsite by the beach or in the forest AND THEN WHEN THERE'S FIREFLIES IN AUTUMN...!! AHHH SO MANY IDEAS EFHDFDAKF.

Oh I see. That's not too bad then. What about lost property?
I'm pretty sure there will be a lost and found option when you build the Police Station through Public Works.

Are the houses of the other players already in your town like CF?

No. Each player will have the chance to pick the location for their house when they start the game. And so, the houses will not show up until the location is specified with Tom Nook at your heels. :p

You can have a bin in your town as a community project and you can put rubbish in it for free.

Also, is there no recycling/dump area? :/

Re-Tail, AKA Recycle shop will let you recycle for a small fee (TRASH ONLY)... You can also buy a trash can from the store and throw trash away for free.

Remember, the recycle fee is for trash only... If you recycle a shirt, you will be paid for it. If you recycle a "tin can", you PAY for it.

Back