• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Silver ore

AmarilloVerde

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hi, all. I'd like to customize some furniture but up to now have sold all of my ore. If you have any silver ore, I'd like to buy them from you. Please leave how much you have and what you would like in return. Thanks :)

If you need more than that, let me know. I've got a stash of silver oar. I would also do 10k each, however many you needed. Within reason, of course I don't have an unlimited supply. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just out of curiosity, what are you customizing? I customized the entire set of "modern" furniture with silver oar, and I think it turned out great! I also customized the entire "blue" furniture set with blue oar, which was also cool, but I liked the silver modern set a lot better.

If you need more than that, let me know. I've got a stash of silver oar. I would also do 10k each, however many you needed. Within reason, of course I don't have an unlimited supply. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just out of curiosity, what are you customizing? I customized the entire set of "modern" furniture with silver oar, and I think it turned out great! I also customized the entire "blue" furniture set with blue oar, which was also cool, but I liked the silver modern set a lot better.

At the moment I think I'm good on the silver, thank you though! And I actually am planning to customize the modern set with it! I saw pictures of it online and thought it looked super cool. :)

Back