• Dislike: Large ones

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Dislike: medium ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike: small ones

• I dislike all sizes.

• Dislike all wind chimes. They are too noisy.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
I think they’re very neat, but definitely get it how people wouldn’t like if they’re too close to your house and overwhelmingly loud. We got one as a gift in memory of my grandpa, and while very pretty sounding, we were a little worried we would hear it constantly and not be able to sleep and such. But we actually found a space that’s not too close to the house for it, and unless there’s crazy wind we don’t hear it much if we’re inside, but it sounds nice when we’re outside.

We used to have a wind chime outside our house, near the front door. It was removed for some reason.

I think it'd be nice to buy one when I get a house.

i absolutely love wind chimes!! a house in my neighborhood has metal wind chimes hanging from their tree right beside the sidewalk and whenever im walking home from classes and its a windy day, i have the joy of listening to their beautiful melody and the way they slightly dance in the wind. its so poetic and serene, like you're in your own world. they're lovely 💕

Absolutely love wind chimes! Definitely one of my favourite things in Japan too!

I dislike them. A neighbour a few doors down from me had them quite a few years back. I hated them so much at night, trying to get to sleep when they were chiming was really annoying.

I enjoy them! I have two and surprisingly don't hear them much. I completely understand why they could be annoying though. I have a relative who has like 20 and when they move all at once...it's a bit much. To each their own though! I think one of mine need to be cleaned so hopefully I can get it spruced up and hear it more often.

Once as a kid, I saved up some money and when I was on a school trip to I think it was Disneyland, I bought a couple of
windchimes for my mom. Where did I think I should hide them? Well, I thought, My mom will never look in my trashcan, right?!

Suffice it to say, I told this to my mom later and she laughed and thought it was sweet that I had bought her a gift. Later, we got some different wind chimes and they will always make me think of that story!

Back