• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Simple Signatures & Graphics ⭐️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella-Io

Here you go! I was not able to get the unicode to work for some reason, hope that is alright!
Thank you for buying once again. :)

iZkT2RG.gif

HTML:
[img]https://imgur.com/iZkT2RG.gif[/img]

Omg I love it ♡•♡ It's so pretty and the colours are great! Very lovely!

Also don't know what a unicode is but doesn't seem like it's too much of a hinder.

Mayor name:Brooke
Town name:Our Town
Friend code:5386-8117-0444
Dream address:5C00-001C-8ACD
Any other text:"You got me floating on Cloud Nine!"
Theme: dreamy, clouds with pretty pastel colors.
Colors:blue, purple, pink, yellow
Animated (Moving or Glow): yes.
Shape:two or three fluffy clouds
Font:whimsical cursive in pink.
Notes:I like the colors you used in the bubble signature. I would love the clouds to be made out of similar colors. with little sparkly stars like the ones you've already made
TBT total:40tbt

Thanks in advance. :)

Bcat

Here you go! Thank you for buying. :)

KlUFY0A.gif

HTML:
[img]https://imgur.com/KlUFY0A.gif[/img]

Last edited:
Oh man I've been trying to save my TBT so I've done my best to avoid your adorable shop, but I can't resist anymore. I was wondering if you'd be able to make me a couple of signatures on a larger scale? I'll pay good money.

Mayor name: Emmaka

Town name: Canaan

Friend code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream address: 4F00-000F-7CA6

Pocket Camp ID: 1822-3869-267

Timezone: N/A

Any other text: N/A

Theme: N/A

Colors: I would like the text to be turquoise.

Animated (Moving or Glow): No

Shape: N/A

Font: Something elegant yet easily readable

Notes: Basically, I would like my villagers drawn so that they're holding hands in a straight line on a transparent background, with the town name/other info above them. I really like how you drew Stitches on Wildtown's order, so I think it'd be absolutely adorable. The villagers are Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, June, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Lucky, and Ketchup.

TBT total: 100

------------------------------------------

Mayor name: Emmaka

Town name: Diamond

Friend code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream address: 4E00-002F-C9D4

Pocket Camp ID: 1822-3869-267

Timezone: N/A

Any other text: N/A

Theme: N/A

Colors: I would like the text to be pink.

Animated (Moving or Glow): No

Shape: N/A

Font: Same as Canaan's font

Notes: Basically the same as the first. I would like the villagers to be holding hands in a straight line on a transparent background with the text above them. The villagers are Etoile, Chelsea, Chai, Marty, Toby, Felyne, Cece, Viche, Francine, and Chrissy.

TBT total: 100

I'm willing to pay a total of 200 TBT if you're willing to take this order. If not, I totally understand. :)

ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Aww, thank you so much! <3 I can certainly do that, albeit it will take me a bit. I am so slow at recreating things haha. What would you like the sizing to be?

Last edited:
ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Aww, thank you so much! <3 I can certainly do that, albeit it will take me a bit. I am so slow at recreating things haha. What would you like the sizing to be?

I would like the signatures to be long enough to fill up the space for signatures nicely, and slightly smaller than the max height so I can put text underneath for crediting purposes. Take all the time you need, there's no rush. c:

ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Here is the first one! I made them as large as I could without them being too unproportional.
I used mostly their default expressions; let me know if you would like any changes. :)

fDYDkux.png

HTML:
[img]https://imgur.com/fDYDkux.png[/img]

ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Here is the first one! I made them as large as I could without them being too unproportional.
I used mostly their default expressions; let me know if you would like any changes. :)

fDYDkux.png

HTML:
[img]https://imgur.com/fDYDkux.png[/img]

Hi, I love it! The only things bothering me are that Marshal's eyes aren't the same size, and Stitches is so much rounder than June. Do you think you could fix that? :)

Last edited:
ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Oh my gosh, I knew I was forgetting something. I will have it for you shortly !!

ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Oh no, thank you for noticing! I kept switching between characters so I likely just forgot.
It really needed some fresh eyes haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back