• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ★sinful stock★ [ unorderables & more ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Lena
Town: Ivyfire
Items:
green heart balloon
red pinwheel
yellow pinwheel
cyan pinwheel
Price: 250k?

Mayor: Trip
Town: Galifrey
Items: Red Pinwheel, Palm tree lamp
Price: 100k?

Please Pm me.

Last edited:
Mayor: Lena
Town: Ivyfire
Items:
green heart balloon
red pinwheel
yellow pinwheel
cyan pinwheel
Price: 250k?

I can't seem to find my yellow one... I can still sell you the other stuff though. For 200k? :)

I can't seem to find my yellow one... I can still sell you the other stuff though. For 200k? :)

yes thats fine!

I just got the green balloon and the cyan pinwheel, so i only need the red one, Ill give you 100k for that okay? (and ive just found my yellow pinwheel XD so i dont need it anyway =))

Last edited:
yes thats fine!

I just got the green balloon and the cyan pinwheel, so i only need the red one, Ill give you 100k for that okay? (and ive just found my yellow pinwheel XD so i dont need it anyway =))

Okie. Go ahead and add my fc then I will open my gates.

If available could I buy all of the carnations (pink, red & white) and the pink tulips

Oh! I didn't see it sorry :c
Mayor: Vei
Town: Luna
Items: Blossoming Dress
Price: 5k?

If you have ordered up to this point and haven't been answered, please reorder.

Mayor: Quill
Town: Solstice
Items: Sprout table plz
Price: 1mil IGB? <- I have no idea what it goes for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back