• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Size of House problem....?

Lin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Gold Super Mailbox
First of all, hello! I just joined the forums. I have a question regarding the new AC and housing size.

Ok so I settled on a town and made my house right next to a waterfall that leads to the ocean and right on a cliff at the bottom of the map (so when I exit my house, there's a drop a few steps forward). There's not much room but I like the placement... But the thing is, although there's quite a bit of room to exit on the right side, there's only a small gap on the left (I can walk through it though). What I'm wondering is.... once I fully upgrade my house with all the added rooms, will the fence extend and close the gap on the left side? Essentially making it so I can only exit from the right? If anyone could help answering this question I'd really appreciate it.

Your fence is at it's maximum size. Your house will expand within the fence only. So no, you don't need to worry.

Also, Nook would not have allowed you to build there if it would not have fit when fully upgraded. My son had to take a step to one side to get enough room for his :)

Also, Nook would not have allowed you to build there if it would not have fit when fully upgraded. My son had to take a step to one side to get enough room for his :)

No my scenario it would have fit (and by that I mean fence not going over edge). o.o It would just make me have to go around every time since the left side would have been blocked... But it'd still technically "fit." xD

Back