♥ Skeol's Chibi Auction ♥ [ Ended ]

Oh god if I had the bells I'd be buying right away <3
This is adorable by the way, good luck in your auction!

Uhh around 6 PM Cali time. c:
@Ava Aww thank you. <3

That's 9pm for me wahh, i'll be at work until 11pm. I hope no one outbids me last minute. ;--; Also, i tried to message you but your inbox is full. D:

Before i bid again, i was wondering if new bids have to include the total amount in tbt and bells? Since i bid with both TBT and in game bells?

Before i bid again, i was wondering if new bids have to include the total amount in tbt and bells? Since i bid with both TBT and in game bells?

The ratio is 100TBT:2M bells, so your last bid would be 4k TBT + 20M bells= 5k TBT or 100M bells

Wow, that's a lotta bells. XD I don't even have 100 mil in-game bells anymore. Used to, but not anymore, thanks to commissions. :p

The ratio is 100TBT:2M bells, so your last bid would be 4k TBT + 20M bells= 5k TBT or 100M bells

Wowza, thank you for converting for me haha because i didn't know what the exchange rate was! D:

Wowza, thank you for converting for me haha because i didn't know what the exchange rate was! D:

The rate's all over the place, but most commonly it's between 2-3mil these days. It's crazy how high the rate is now. It used to be under 1mil a couple months ago.

Yes, I accept both TBT and bells. :c Your bid can include a mix of both.
My PM's are cleared now~ I'm sorry about that. ^^;

Ahh, if that's the case I'll just change it to exactly 12 AM will be the ending.
( California time. )

Last edited:
Ohh, i can't bid then since that's literally 3am for me. :p But good luck to whomever wins! <33

have you thought of making a shop to sell your art?

i would love to pay for you to make me a mayor the same size as kyle in my signature

tumblr_myu35uMoWK1rqosxko1_400.jpg

tumblr_myu35uMoWK1rqosxko2_400.jpg

tumblr_myu35uMoWK1rqosxko3_400.jpg

tumblr_myu35uMoWK1rqosxko4_400.jpg

LOL. Omg I can't stop laughing. xD

Anways, yes I did have a little art shop but I didn't know who to choose to draw. ;-;

^^ you should charge people in your art shop and perhaps have 2-3 slots for orders.

Since i have to now be up until 3, i'll go ahead and bid 5.2k tbt :3

Back