Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

I have really been enjoying Dungeon Meshi (Delicious in Dungeon) and decided to pour myself into a fanart piece. I had the idea after laughing at Laios singing the siren song off-key and thought having the party depicted as a punk band would be fun.
1714871665055.png

As you can see, I have a two-point perspective going to try and make it really painful and dynamic and difficult... I'm just that ambitious.
I hope I don't run out of art stamina, because I would really like to see this made in reality. :)

I did these doodles in school a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure whether I should share them here or not, but I think I'm gonna do it now. So this first one is of PaRappa, PJ, and a souvenir turtle. To the right of the photo (assuming you're on a computer) is what the turtle looks like.
IMG_0747.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpeg

And this is a colored doodle of BobRock20, Residentative of Westward Island, with a Hydrapple outfit. It looks a little weird but I shouldn't think too much about that.
IMG_0773.jpeg

Finally, there's a girl with glasses (that's me) crushing on a cat for some reason. It bothers me how I forgot to give them a tail. Oh, yeah. That's supposed to be Char (who is not my OC BTW). I think I've grown a bit hyper-fixated on them...
IMG_0790.jpeg

Back