• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ DLC/Rares ⟡ Gardening/Interior Design ☙] ⋯ & More! Restocked Daily ❣

tt11144986fltt.gif

Please read through the new sections!

Last edited:
Updated Stock!
Updated nearly every category so be sure to check them out!

Last edited:
IGN: LoLkitty:
Town Name: ColdBurn:
3411-3290-6838:
Desired Items: Golden axe, Golden shovel, golden watering can. Bubble wand. 50 breed flowers of your choice.:
Your Offer: 3mil:

By submitting this form I have read and agreed to the terms listed in the Rules on Visiting and Voiding Orders sections of the OP.

IGN: Luna
Town Name: HalfMoon
FC: 2251 - 5636 - 7280
Desired Items: Stately Wall, Imeprial Tile, Modern Wall, Modern Tile, Bamboo shoots x3, Flame Umbrella
Your Offer: 21k

By submitting this form I have read and agreed to the terms listed in the Rules on Visiting and Voiding Orders sections of the OP.

IGN: LoLkitty:
Town Name: ColdBurn:
3411-3290-6838:
Desired Items: Golden axe, Golden shovel, golden watering can. Bubble wand. 50 breed flowers of your choice.:
Your Offer: 3mil:

Thanks for re-submitting! It really helps me out a lot to organize orders this way:)

A quick couple things though, I don't think I have another golden axe on hand, I'll definitely check for you but the person who is suppose to pick up a gold axe hasn't responded so if you're willing to wait and they don't pick it up I'll give that one to you.
Also I definitively do not have a bubble wand on hand to give to you, the only streetpass items I have are a yellow balloon and blue heart balloon. Everything that is not orderable is listed in the inventory on the OP, if it's not there I don't have it to trade.

Last about the flowers, I have tons of regular flowers but a really limited stock in hybrids. I don't have 50 for sure. If you meant just regular flowers I have more than enough.

Sorry about the long response, let me know what you'd like to do and feel free to adjust the offer accordingly:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

IGN: Luna
Town Name: HalfMoon
FC: 2251 - 5636 - 7280
Desired Items: Stately Wall, Imeprial Tile, Modern Wall, Modern Tile, Bamboo shoots x3, Flame Umbrella
Your Offer: 21k

Ok, order is in I'll start that for you now:)

IGN: kelsi
Town Name: seoul
FC: under my photo
Desired Items: pink and white azaleas and cedar saplings (all)
Your Offer: 50k igb

I know you're offline, but i'll just leave this here. ;) hehe
Yuni:
Howlyn:
4098-3615-1099:
All Weeding Day items, please! + Stew Pot:
1 mill bells + 2 hybrids:

Last edited:
Sorry for posting this while you're offline! ;;
IGN: Oswald
Town Name: Gotham
FC: 2938-7104-6793
Desired Items: 10x blue-hydrangea starts, regal set, gold axe, gold watering can
Your Offer: 250k IGB

Thanks for re-submitting! It really helps me out a lot to organize orders this way:)

A quick couple things though, I don't think I have another golden axe on hand, I'll definitely check for you but the person who is suppose to pick up a gold axe hasn't responded so if you're willing to wait and they don't pick it up I'll give that one to you.
Also I definitively do not have a bubble wand on hand to give to you, the only streetpass items I have are a yellow balloon and blue heart balloon. Everything that is not orderable is listed in the inventory on the OP, if it's not there I don't have it to trade.

Last about the flowers, I have tons of regular flowers but a really limited stock in hybrids. I don't have 50 for sure. If you meant just regular flowers I have more than enough.

Sorry about the long response, let me know what you'd like to do and feel free to adjust the offer accordingly:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, order is in I'll start that for you now:)

Ok I'll wait for the golden axe, just pm/vm me if it's available or not ;)

Also about the DLC items; I'm fine with none, just would like another "glitch item".

And about the flowers; is 15 hybrid and 75 regular good?

1 last thing, is the 3 mil a good price? Is it to high or to low? Thank you! :3

IGN: kelsi
Town Name: seoul
FC: under my photo
Desired Items: pink and white azaleas and cedar saplings (all)
Your Offer: 50k igb

Your items I already have on hand so you can pick them up as soon as I'm back online. Ill PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know you're offline, but i'll just leave this here. ;) hehe
Yuni:
Howlyn:
4098-3615-1099:
All Weeding Day items, please! + Stew Pot:
1 mill bells + 2 hybrids:

Ok, I'll get that ready for you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for posting this while you're offline! ;;
IGN: Oswald
Town Name: Gotham
FC: 2938-7104-6793
Desired Items: 10x blue-hydrangea starts, regal set, gold axe, gold watering can
Your Offer: 250k IGB

I'll start that but I don't have a gold axe and may have just sold out of the watering cans, there has been a high demand recently but I'll check and let you know. After that feel free to change your offer

IGN: Dixie
Town Name: Stardust
FC: 2509-2327-5630
Desired Items: Oranges x 5 if possible, apples x 5, persimmons x 3, bamboo shoots x 5, all your cedar saplings, white azalea bushes and pink azalea bushes
Your Offer: I'm not sure how much this will come to and I don't want to under offer, can you PM me and let me know how much you would like for these? And then I'll add in another 50,000 bells as a thank you?

I know this is a big order, so please take as much time as you need on this, I'm in no rush. Just VM or PM me once ready, I'm in UK time but will do my best to work around what times suit you :)

IGN: Dixie
Town Name: Stardust
FC: 2509-2327-5630
Desired Items: Oranges x 5 if possible, apples x 5, persimmons x 3, bamboo shoots x 5, all your cedar saplings, white azalea bushes and pink azalea bushes
Your Offer: I'm not sure how much this will come to and I don't want to under offer, can you PM me and let me know how much you would like for these? And then I'll add in another 50,000 bells as a thank you?

I know this is a big order, so please take as much time as you need on this, I'm in no rush. Just VM or PM me once ready, I'm in UK time but will do my best to work around what times suit you :)

I actually just sold all of my cedar saplings and azalea bushes to another user last night. I'll throw in extra oranges and apples for free (so 9 of each) and only charge for the 3 persimmons and 5 bamboo shoots. I'm really sorry I ran out and if you don't want to keep the order because I'm short stocked no hard feelings

I'd like to order:
Modern wood set
Green set
Lovely set
Campaus set
Astrology set
Regal set
Pink-hydrangea (all 9)
Bulbblegum K.k
Cafe K.k
K. Disco

Hey no problem at all! I will still take the fruit and bamboo :) Thanks so much

Meant to say - just VM or PM me when it's ready :) sometimes I forget to reload the thread lol

Last edited:
Yo I have an extra regal armoire if you want it to complete your set. I can give it to you for free c:

IGN: Danah
Town Name: Moshmosh
FC: sidebar
Desired Items: Rococo Set and what you have from the stripe set
Your Offer:Umm 2million? I'm not good at pricing

EDIT: I'm on +3 GMT so I'm heading to bed now, but I honestly can't come collect them for at least 15hours, I have school then an extra curricular for 2 hours after.

Last edited:
IGN: I think that means name? Um its Julaine
Town Name: Hyrule
FC: 3153-6341-1472
Desired Items: Hair bow wig
Your Offer: 10k? That's about double the amount that it is bought for

Um So I can only be around on some weekends, so if I could pick it up next weekend that would be great!! Um you can also email me at
if I don't reply to a message, because I check my email more than this website.

Last edited:
Back