• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading sloppy set, golden set, gorgeous set, some of sleek

cosmicwolf14

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi i'm new here but i've been on the gamefaqs board for a bit. I'm remodeling my house so i'm getting rid of my old sets. Mostly looking for golden roses sweet olive starts and bells but i'm also putting a wishlist together rn.
This topic is also up on gamefaqs as well (with an offer on the golden set) so sets may be taken by users on there as well

Last edited:
How much in game bells for golden set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how much for sloppy set, I'm not good on bell prices so I'll offer 400,000

How much in game bells for golden set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also how much for sloppy set, I'm not good on bell prices so I'll offer 400,000

A person on gamefaqs offered 8 gold roses and some bells but if they dont get back yo me by tomorrow ill get to you on that

Since the whole set is unorderable and really rare id like to have at least one mil?

I may have an extra of some of the items not sure tho

If everything falls through with everybody else, let me know what extras you have. I've been trying to complete the gold & sloppy sets for a while. I just need a gold wall & sloppy bed, closet, sofa & stereo.

Thanks!

I will pay you 10,000,000bells for the full sloppy set.

AlienAlienLost

Thats not something i could say no to xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some one on gamefaqs got the full golden set, but i think i have a few left over peices if any ones interested, clock and bench for sure i kow that
@verb1999 im pretty sure stereo is one of the extra sloppy items i have but i need to check my storage character

Last edited:
Ok. Awesome, just let me know if that's the case. You can send me a PM otherwise I'll just be keeping an eye on the thread.

Okay heres a list of what i have and dont have

gorgeous set: Planning to sell today, no extras.

Sloppy set: Selling when @edomondaisacuri responds

Golden set: sold

Sleek items:
Dresser
chair
table
side board
lamp
stereo
closet
wall (on hold)

Golden extras: