• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Seems Duck Hunt is called Duck Hunt Duo in the International releases
09i7vLp.jpg

You should put that in a spoiler for the people that don't wanna get spoiled of any unlockable characters. ^^

Last edited:
I think everyone in this thread know who the unlockables are by now.

You should put that in a spoiler for the people that don't wanna get spoiled of any unlockable characters. ^^

The thread title says (SPOILERS). There are going to be spoilers. If someone were to come on anyway, it's their fault for not reading. Even if I didn't have it in the title, anyway with a sliver of common sense would know there are going to be spoilers here.

Not as good as the GOAT N64 Ad, but definitely a step up from any other Nintendo game commercial I've seen recently!

Oh, hey, I remember that one! The one in which Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi and Pikachu are holding hands and skipping happily through green fields, right? It was amazing.

Oh, hey, I remember that one! The one in which Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi and Pikachu are holding hands and skipping happily through green fields, right? It was amazing.

Yup and here it is for everyone's viewing pleasure heh heh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They need to air that commercial again...but for Smash Wii U.

Yeah that would be awesome but this time with Sonic, Megaman, Pac-Man, and Mario stays.

Pre-ordered the game earlier, gonna ensure I get it on Friday :U

Got an email this morning saying they have shipped my copy! :D
Hopefully it will be here tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Back