• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I'm hoping each version will have at least one stage for DLC, but if we get Lucas back, I really don't care about anything else DLC-wise.

Last edited:
you complained about dark pitt but you are fine with lucas when his moves are already in the game? that's funky

I was using Dark Pit as an example. If he's gonna be a carbon copy of Pit, they may as well show the same treatment to Lucas and Wolf, especially since they're even less so in comparison.

I was using Dark Pit as an example. If he's gonna be a carbon copy of Pit, they may as well show the same treatment to Lucas and Wolf, especially since they're even less so in comparison.

m8 i think you just need to accept that lucas is gone forever

Anyone wanna fight?

Sure.

He's not a 'carbon copy'. He has different physics and his FS and Side B are completely different. Wolf is hardly a clone of Fox or Falco, either. There are a ton of differences between them.

He's not a 'carbon copy'. He has different physics and his FS and Side B are completely different. Wolf is hardly a clone of Fox or Falco, either. There are a ton of differences between them.

That's a carbon copy to me. Slightly different physics and like one different move/Final Smash. Not gonna bother discussing whether Wolf or Falco is more of a clone, since it's debatable, but they aren't carbon copies.

Last edited:
Just squared up with my Lv. 50 Yoshi Amiibo and man is it tough.
It 2-stocked me in a 4-stock match D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: nvm just beat it with Link but barely haha :cool:

Just squared up with my Lv. 50 Yoshi Amiibo and man is it tough.
It 2-stocked me in a 4-stock match D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

update: nvm just beat it with Link but barely haha :cool:

almost lost your cool for a second :cool:

If anyone wants to smash let me know.

Last edited:
hit me up if you're trying to throwdown anyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luigi Ladder reincarnated!

Well...I am a newbie at SSB...I would love to play...but it won't be much fun for you...LOL

3DS (not WiiU...my hubby is hogging the system right now...)

Last edited:
Back