• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

really though

bfjso8dwnfo4nv5aeiay.gif

and this is not a challenge to pull off at all, I've done it plenty of times

which considering right below the map is usually a death zone, this should say a lot

Wow, I'd never seen that video, but that confirms it. Villager is OP, end of story.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two recovery moves?

I guess I'll have to face someone who's good with Villager before I understand what you guys are talking about.

The Gyroid and the Balloons. One horizontal and one vertical.

Two recovery moves?

I guess I'll have to face someone who's good with Villager before I understand what you guys are talking about.

both gyroid rocket and balloon fight can be used for recovery

and they can be combo'd together too (though I'm still trying to figure out the window/method for that, as it only works half the time for me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Gyroid and the Balloons. One horizontal and one vertical.

more like one hard horizontal, and another horizontal+vertical

Last edited:
Based on Jav's DLC packs, I DO NOT WANT Ridley, Wolf, Snake, or Chorus Kids. At All

btw how do you grab players and toss items that aren't meant to be tossed again?

I can't remember for the life of me

Last edited:
Are there specific pokemon in the pokeballs for the demo? I keep getting kalos, kyurem, a lot of arceus, and 1 entei

Are there specific pokemon in the pokeballs for the demo? I keep getting kalos, kyurem, a lot of arceus, and 1 entei
I've seen Gogoat, Fennekin, Abomasnow, Kyurem, Arceus, Staryu (Starmie?), and Entei. Not sure about the Staryu/Starmie one, I wasn't paying attention when I got it, but it was definitely one of the two.

I've seen Gogoat, Fennekin, Abomasnow, Kyurem, Arceus, Staryu (Starmie?), and Entei. Not sure about the Staryu/Starmie one, I wasn't paying attention when I got it, but it was definitely one of the two.

Those too

I keep getting Electrode, Fennekin, and Dedenne out of my Pokeballs. I've also seen 3 Arceus so far. One wasn't mine, and out of the 2 that were, one was from a master ball, which was the only master ball I've seen so far.

Last edited:
I've gotten a Kyurem/Palkia (master ball, can't remember which 2similiar designs), Abomasnow, Electrode, Fennekin, and Staryu off the top of my head

Last edited:
Oh, right. All of those listed I've seen. I always seem to get Abomasnow though. Do you guys keep getting the same Assist Trophies too? I keep getting Nintendogs and Dark Samus.

I don't know why I said Samurai Goroh.

Last edited:
the only ones I've gotten that I recognize the names of off the top of my head are Pong, Andross (SNES), and Ghirahim

Last edited:
the only ones I've gotten that I recognize the names of off the top of my head are Pong, Andross (SNES), and Ghirahim
I haven't gotten Andross at all, and I've only gotten Ghirahim once and Pong twice. I've only gotten Mother Brain once too.

Back