• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

To follow your logic, you would have to refuse playing as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf,... aswell, and that would just be insane. Snake was a really great addition to the game, he brought fresh winds into the game. His gameplay was completly different than the other playable characters, he was unique and not just another clone character. I will definetly miss playing with him.

Not really. Those characters that you listed are not that realistic. Maybe Samus but I don't really like Metroid so that is not really a problem for me. And to tell the truth the gameplay was the problem for me =/ He just didn't feel like he belonged into a Nintendo game at all. Normally Nintendo characters don't look too realistic and won't use something realistic like grenades or something like that.

Last edited:
To answer your question: no, I am not. I just think it's boring to play with slow characters. I just want some action. And I grew up with Nintendo characters. So what the heck is wrong with liking them?!?

By the way its not that the only character I don't like is Snake. It's just that I am not really interested in playing characters that look too realistic. That's why I also want to prevent playing as Little Mac or the Wii Fit trainer.

I didn't mean that question literally. I'm saying your complaint is childish as ****, and your reasoning now that you've responded is even moreso.

Also, how the hell are Little Mac or Wii Fit Trainer any more realistic looking than all of Nintendo's other humanoid characters?

Hell, the Zelda cast is probably even more realistic looking than both of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well he wont be in this game so hey, doesnt matter to me. I will play almost anyone

FINAL 5 FINAL 5 FINAL 5 FINAL 5 FINAL 5 FINAL 5 FINAL 5

Last edited:
Dark Pit: Banned from tournaments for stealing a valuable character slot.

I know, so many clone characters. It is really stupid with Pit and woah there DARK Pit and Mario and god forbid DR. Mario

Dark pit is his own character? I thought that was a skin for pit like in brawl with the dark link

I just don't get why they don't include all four of them, it wouldn't have been that difficult to import the movesets of Snake and Ice Climbers from Brawl or pevious games.
I really liked Dr. Mario and mained him in Melee, although I didn't like Mario. Don't ask me why. :0 I'm really glad that he's back.

I didn't mean that question literally. I'm saying your complaint is childish as ****, and your reasoning now that you've responded is even moreso.

Also, how the hell are Little Mac or Wii Fit Trainer any more realistic looking than all of Nintendo's other humanoid characters?

Hell, the Zelda cast is probably even more realistic looking than both of them.

I know what you meant but the outcome is the same isn't it? That may be true but that's what I am really thinking so why should I express myself in another way? You have your preferences and I have as well. So what's wrong with that?

For me realistic = looking like a real human and not like a character that has been drawn before like the Zelda characters which they certainly were. But in Snake's/Wii Fit Trainer's case for example you can cleary see his human proportions.

AND: There are only 4 characters left if I am not mistaken... (The Miis were missing on the leaked image)

Back