• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SMG Sig I whipped up..

Sonicdude41

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Before...
SuperMarioGalaxy.png

After...
MarioGalaxySig2.png

Thoughts?

You know, I just wanted to compare these sigs to the first one I ever made (when I was just starting out...). I think we can see a BIG improvement. The first sig is below...

PaperMarioFan.png

I like it, but the only thing that I'd change is making the render of mario more clear. It's a bit too blurry for me.

TwilightKing said:
I like it, but the only thing that I'd change is making the render of mario more clear. It's a bit too blurry for me.
See, I'm always forgetting those minor things... Shoot.

dragonflamez said:
The text overlapping the OTHER text is pretty awful.
You might wat to move it somewhere else.
Yeah, that. >.>

Other then the text, I think it's pretty neat.

That border style is old now. No border, or just a simple single color one is in style as of the moment.

You've gotten better, just keep going.

Kyle said:
Heh, I actually thought you made a 'sub machine gun' sig. :s
Lawlz.

I think the second one's better than the first, but they're both pretty good.

It's alright...but the text on the second version is kinda tuning out Mario a bit...I dunno'.

7.5/10

Back