• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

YCH for @LOEY! Love her colors <3
LOEY-Ych-Chibi.png

Style: Villager Icon but of my cat if possible
References: Refs (the black and white one)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): For the background can it be something to do with water pls
Payment: 75 tbt (I can pay more if needed)

Hello!

I hope you're well!

I was wondering if you allow your commissions to be used on other websites such as Instagram. I'm looking for an avatar/profile pic to be used on this forum as well as Instagram :)

Hello!

I hope you're well!

I was wondering if you allow your commissions to be used on other websites such as Instagram. I'm looking for an avatar/profile pic to be used on this forum as well as Instagram :)
Yeah! You can use my drawings on other platforms, just make sure to credit me there! I have most social media, so just let me know which one and I can give you my name for credit. :D

Could I inquire about an art trade for a YCH Chibi + Villager Plush? My examples are here

If yes, I'd like to discuss more over dms!

Update:
Removed detailed chibi because I felt like it was some weird in between of normal proportion and chibi.

the ych chibis.................. looks like it’s time to give you all my tbt. 😌

style: ych chibi
references: will include below!
details (pose/background/props/etc): hhng for the background, would it be possible to maybe get a gradient rainbow background? if not, a background with butterflies or even just a plain background in whatever colour you think would look best would be amazing! and i’d love to have sprinkle for my villager plush. :’)
payment: 175 tbt!
94427AF0-ADA9-47AD-BAD9-18F20824D4E0.jpeg
7AF967BC-975F-4A82-8A90-9DE2C9B3D9EE.jpeg
1B01BBD6-6ABE-4CCD-92F1-59ED46216682.png

the ych chibis.................. looks like it’s time to give you all my tbt. 😌

style: ych chibi
references: will include below!
details (pose/background/props/etc): hhng for the background, would it be possible to maybe get a gradient rainbow background? if not, a background with butterflies or even just a plain background in whatever colour you think would look best would be amazing! and i’d love to have sprinkle for my villager plush. :’)
payment: 175 tbt!
Looks good! I can try a rainbow background :D

Hello, again! I was so pleased with the drawings you made for me before that I'd like to commission another one. :)

Style: normal proportions
References/Details (pose/background/props/etc): another character I made up, not D&D this time, though. I can PM all the details and references if you're up for it. :)
Payment: 400TBT

Hello, again! I was so pleased with the drawings you made for me before that I'd like to commission another one. :)

Style: normal proportions
References/Details (pose/background/props/etc): another character I made up, not D&D this time, though. I can PM all the details and references if you're up for it. :)
Payment: 400TBT
Hi!
I'd be happy to draw another character! Go ahead and PM me the details.
Depending on the complexity it might be more than 400 tbt? If that's alright with you.

Back