• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Hi! Yes I can draw that, but I feel a bit uncomfortable saying "from me" since I don't know Kirbyz that well. I can just write the happy birthday part if you're ok with that.
ahh i’m so sorry, that would be fine. thank you!

hi snowifer!! :)

Style: chibi doodle
References: https://toyhou.se/10340275.mai
Details (pose/background/props/etc): a transparent background, and can she be holding a star wand? the pose can be up to you c:
Payment: 100 tbt <3

Chibi doodle for @SpaceTokki77
Space-Tokki77-chibi-doodle-kirby.png

Style: Chibi doodle
References:
C1C8A7DC-9FC6-41F6-8757-7C1AF06A32D5.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): Pietro and Dom holding hands if possible. With #BBFs written somewhere on it? Not fussed about facial expressions whatever works best for you. Happy obviously. The clothes on the ref are the ones they wear on my island but again if something else is easier I don’t mind.
Payment: 175 TBTs

Style: Chibi doodle
References: View attachment 362591
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Pietro and Dom holding hands if possible. With #BBFs written somewhere on it? Not fussed about facial expressions whatever works best for you. Happy obviously. The clothes on the ref are the ones they wear on my island but again if something else is easier I don’t mind.
Payment: 175 TBTs
Everything looks great so I'll add you to a slot!

I’m back again for more amazing art!!

Style: Chibi
References:
4FD991F9-7310-4138-BCE7-795B5323282C.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I’d like Diana from ACNH! I’d like her in the pose that I included above, including the flowers (not the banner). The background can be any color, whatever you think is best! Same goes for the flowers! However, I’d like for it to match the purple theme of my signature. I’d like Diana to be wearing her round glasses and normal purple dress, also. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Payment: Just let me know, thanks!!

I’m back again for more amazing art!!

Style: Chibi
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I’d like Diana from ACNH! I’d like her in the pose that I included above, including the flowers (not the banner). The background can be any color, whatever you think is best! Same goes for the flowers! However, I’d like for it to match the purple theme of my signature. I’d like Diana to be wearing her round glasses and normal purple dress, also. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Payment: Just let me know, thanks!!
Hi! Tysm for ordering again!

Do you want the flowers to be the same type of flower as the pic? or something else?

Hi! Tysm for ordering again!

Do you want the flowers to be the same type of flower as the pic? or something else?

Of course! And honestly, I’m fine with whatever. I hope it’s not too much trouble to say whatever you think would look best! Also, sorry for the late response!

Oops, yeah I did, sorry about that.

I do offer couple chibis! It would be $15 for chibis and $7.5 for simple chibis.
Hey! I have funds so I am back! I saw that you updated the OP so are these prices also updated?

Back