• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Style: team flair icon
References:
FFE2EB2A-91AF-4277-8737-F6B9074D92F6.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc: would like purple buns, laughing face. Would two little color flags or Japanese fans be possible?
Payment: 50 tbt

I imagine these will keep you busy, but are you open for regular commissions right now?

I'd love to get some art of Simon! I'll dm you his refs<3

Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot, so send the rdm!
References received!
I'm actually going to hold off on sending references until our team name is confirmed, because that will change my headgear. No rush!

References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc: would like purple buns, laughing face. Would two little color flags or Japanese fans be possible?

I imagine these will keep you busy, but are you open for regular commissions right now?
Sounds good! I can do flags or fans, do you have a preference between the two? Send the tbt when you can. :D

Yes, I am also open for regular commissions!

i just ordered from you but i can’t resist the team flair icon haha, idk if your slots r full but if they are i can wait!

References: [x] :)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): pompoms with the same expression as the megaphone example if possible! purple blushies on her cheeks as well, also can there be little purple hearts surrounding her please? ^^;
Payment: 50 tbt!! tysm!!

Your team flair icons are so cute! Once you have some tbt slots open I’m definitely going to order one :)

i just ordered from you but i can’t resist the team flair icon haha, idk if your slots r full but if they are i can wait!

References: [x] :)
Details (pose/background/props/etc): pompoms with the same expression as the megaphone example if possible! purple blushies on her cheeks as well, also can there be little purple hearts surrounding her please? ^^;
Payment: 50 tbt!! tysm!!
Yeah, I can add you to a slot!

Your team flair icons are so cute! Once you have some tbt slots open I’m definitely going to order one :)
All I have are flair icons right now, so you can fill out the form and I'll add you to a slot! :D

Style: Team Flair Icon (Blue)
References:
x1QVST2.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Can she be holding a blue foam finger saying #1 on it? Blue cheeks, blue shirt, blue background with stars/sparkles

Last edited:
@Snowifer oh my god, i'm so sorry, i don't know how i blanked on this when doing the form, but would it be possible to give my icon a white bow? i have another reference here so you can see how big it should be etc.

chars1.jpg

Style: Team Flair Icon (Blue)
References:
x1QVST2.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Can she be holding a blue foam finger saying #1 on it? Blue cheeks, blue shirt, blue background with stars/sparkles
Sounds good! Send me the tbt when you can and I'll get your icon done soon!

Hi Snowifer! I would love to make an order for my championship avatar and signature :)
Would it be allowed to request both a team flair icon and a chibi doodle of myself and a villager?

Decided to just go for one at the moment! :)

Style: Team Flair Icon
References:
E1DOyjiVgAIMI2k
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I like the second style with the megaphone. A hearts bopper headband with blue hearts would be awesome!
Payment: 50tbt

Thank you! :)

Decided to just go for one at the moment! :)

Style: Team Flair Icon
References:
E1DOyjiVgAIMI2k
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I like the second style with the megaphone. A hearts bopper headband with blue hearts would be awesome!
Payment: 50tbt

Thank you! :)
So you'd like both the headband your character has and a heart bopper on top?

Back