• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So, I e-mailed Nintendo....

mexiemo said:
Look if he wants to message them and ask about the feature then either support him or at least don't post semi aggressive remarks on why he shouldn't

I honestly don't know anybody who enjoys this feature either

In theory it's a good idea, real time grass erosion
but in practice it's lackluster. It would be nice if the grass grew back at a faster rate, or better yet have planting flowers and trees have a greater effect on the speed at which your grass grows

Nintendo easily has the resources to implement a patch allowing either of those options to happen

read this article, he has some good points
http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/an-open-letter-to-nintendo-time-to-fix-animal-crossing-city-folk
But how would a patch like that be released?

Animal crossing city folk supports patches

that's the main deal supposedly about wiiconnect24
and that's how all the Japanese kids got the Pikmin stuff, through and update

mexiemo said:

Interesting.
So, something like this is accomplishable!

KingKombat said:
mexiemo said:

Interesting.
So, something like this is accomplishable!
lol yes something like this is possible :D

hopefully they are willing to fix it
if not I'm sure some angry fanboy will start a petition soon :veryhappy:

I actually like this feature, since, if you're careful, you can make neat patches connecting to important locations in your town. This is probably most useful for visitors on Wi-Fi to follow or something. On the other hand, it grows back too slowly. I don't really want them to get rid of it, I just want them to speed up the growth of the grass.

that's a good point,

Like I said in the interview they said that at the end of each day the grass grows back jsut a lil bit

but what they should have said was NOT AT ALL o_O

this feature could actually be nice....if the grass grew back at the same rate you can run over it

well that's not always true

if anything Nintendo is the most caring out of the big three

I'd say his chances of getting a reply arn't that bad

BBBAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
PROTIP: Plant more trees or have more patterns on the ground, nobody will notice.
Personally, I don't care if I barely have grass on my ground.

Even if he did get a reply, it's not like they can just give us an update taking that specific detail out of the game without getting those who actually like the grass getting thin mad. It's a lose/lose situation. Your only hope would be to complain about it enough that for the next game it won't be there. ;D

Fro~

Nintendolover324 said:
Tyler said:
And I asked them why they added the whole grass wearing away thing and that it was making my town look horrible. Has any one else e-mailed them about this? If you haven't and you don't like the grass thing, you should.
so wat did they say???
I havn't go an e-mail back from them, but when I do, I will post the response here.

Back