• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So...I made myself some wallpaper.

Triforce3force

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I decided to try out a program that I have on my computer called Paint Shop 12...mainly used for making cards, and the like, for some image editing. Nothing overly fancy, but I made myself some wallpaper, and a sig, which I just added, so here's my wallpaper, which is pretty much a slightly edited scene from Princess Tutu.

princesstutuupdate29nb0.jpg

...Okay! I found that I could put my new sig into the correct format for imageshack, and within the size limits, so here it is! I just had some fun with the limited abilities of Print Shop 12, but it's a heck of a lot better than my other dismal sig attempts. The name "Triforce3force" turned out a bit too small, but I'm fine with that. I think I got the "elegant" look I was looking for.

D:

I USED TO WATCH THAT. But I watch Azumanga Daioh instead.... WAY more funny.

The text is a bit meh, and the effect is too, but it's good for now having any past experiences.

UltraByte said:
D:

The text is a bit meh, and the effect is too, but it's good for now having any past experiences.
I love azumanga daioh...

Gabby la la said:
UltraByte said:
D:

I love azumanga daioh...
Did you just start watching it?

UltraByte said:
Gabby la la said:
UltraByte said:
D:

I love azumanga daioh...
Did you just start watching it?
no i have been watching for a long time.I am even thinking on getting the dvds.

Yeah, the show might seem a bit girly, and it, but it is one of my favorite anime. So beautiful and tragic. Scenes from episode 13 and 24, respectively.

Azumanga Daioh is also good, very funny, but the two are completely different.

Princess Tutu...?

never seen it but...

Princess Tutu!?

what does she do, dance and leap around gracefully on people until they die?

TheGremp said:
Princess Tutu...?

never seen it but...

Princess Tutu!?

what does she do, dance and leap around gracefully on people until they die?
..... PLEASE.

It's more complicated than that.... if you're going to ATTEMPT to make fun of something, know about it beforehand.

I'd rather not research about something like this... Try some anime that doesn't have to do with ballet lol

DarthGohan1 said:
Very nicely done on the wallpaper.

celb_%2820%29.gif
Why, thank you very much, Darth!

Oh yes, and if anyone tries to make fun of the anime or the girly style that is has, try to understand it first. It's more than it appears.

TheGremp said:
I'd rather not research about something like this... Try some anime that doesn't have to do with ballet lol
It's better than a LOT of anime out there.... There's way more emotion and character development involved.

Back