• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

So, What's Your Favorite Mueseum Things?

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My favorite fossil-Ankylosaurus c:
My favorite bug-Either the Raja Brooke butterfly or the scorpion! XD
My favorite piece of artwork-The famous painting (Mona Lisa.) Or "The Flautist", because I play the flute! :D
And my favorite fish-The stingray (or the Ocean Sunfish!)
What's yours?
Yup. I was bored, so...this thread was created. Yay! :D

Cool thread!

Artwork- Girl with a Pearl Earring
Fish- Shark
Fossil- Plesiosaur (Loch Ness)
Insect- Hermit Crab

No favorite fossil.

Favorite painting: Hunters in the Snow. I fell in love with Northern Renaissance painting in my art history class :D

Favorite forgery: Lady with an Ermine. She's holding a fluffy cat that reminds me of my beloved departed kitty.

Favorite fish: Napoleonfish. So fancy.

No favorite bug.

Last edited:
Insect: Golden Stag. I like how it's fighting with the Horned Hercules in the museum.
Fish: Arowana. I think I just like gold things.
Fossil: All of them. gan gan gabu gabu~
Artwork: I don't know. A lot of the fake ones are amusing, though.

Fossil - Diplodocus; Amber
Fish - Giant Trevally
Bug - Birdwing Butterfly
Art - Nike of Samothrace

Bug: Tarantula & Scorpion because they fight
Fish: Whale shark
Fossil: None
Art: The one with the angel wings
Forgery: The devil winged version

(I think they're both called Valiant Statue in the game)

Art: the painting of the waves!
Fish: the Ray! I love sting rays
Fossil: I'm not really sure, I don't know many names xD
Bug: hmmm.. Probably the Branded Dragonfly

My favorite item to buy from the museum shop is the golden frame with the picture of the pink rose!

ART- motherly statue
FOSSILS- Dimetrodon
BUG- Tarantula
FISH- Mitten crab and sea butterfly

My favorite fossil-Archelon
My favorite bug-Agrias butterfly
My favorite piece of artwork-Girl with a Pearl Earring
My favorite fish-Napoleonfish

Bug: I like a lot of them, but my absolute favorite has to be the Hercules Beetle as in real life. ^o^

Fish: Ugh...I honestly can't choose...but my favorites include the Stringfish, Dorado, Ocean Sunfish, and Coelacanth.

Fossil: I don't know...I haven't looked at any of the fossils too intently, so none at the moment.

Artwork: Despite liking art, I'd have to say they're in the same position as the fossils: none of them. I never payed attention to them in the previous games, and the only thing I'll be doing in this game is collecting them for the museum. ^^;;

For the bugs, its the Tarantula and Scorpion having a battle Royale; and on the fish side, the Piranha that taps the glass as it tries to bite you in vain.

I like the Hercules beetle And golden stag beetle fight, as well as the tarantula and scorpion.

I like the T. rex for fossils

Giant isopod in aqua.

And no paintings.

Back