• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

So.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I believe I currently have the best sig ever.

Shadow_Link = pwnage
<small><small>OddCrazyMe also pwns.</small></small>

Discuss.

Yes, quite amazing. I'm guessing you said that because Shadow made it?

:p

Don't mean to steal your thread here...but...

Pst, Shadow, mind making me a sig? D:

Gengar said:
Yes, quite amazing. I'm guessing you said that because Shadow made it?

Don't mean to steal your thread here...but...

Pst, Shadow, mind making me a sig? D:
Yes, he made it. It was actually quite a complicated process... he took the following pictures:

paco.jpg

artists%5CTomatito_ss.jpg

Cell shaded them, then did the whole coffee-themed background... awesome eh? : D

I seem to remember you getting pissy when I edited posts.

Ayupyupyup. Thanks for the compliments, and yeah, cel-shading is a pretty good-looking technique.

@Bul: Sorry for not being able to re-do the text last night, I'll do that later.
@Gengar: Hey, if you want me to, it'd be better if you picked it up again though :r
@DF: Yeah, i tried to make a sig that would equal the awesomeness of your sticky laser. Turns out Gimp crashed when I reached that level of awesomeness, oh well.
@Odd: I had no idea you made it. Silly me.
@Bul again: You forgot to mention the guitar picture

:p I worked on three images, not two.

[quote="Shadow_] Ayupyupyup. Thanks for the compliments, and yeah, cel-shading is a pretty good-looking technique.

@Bul: Sorry for not being able to re-do the text last night, I'll do that later.
@Gengar: Hey, if you want me to, it'd be better if you picked it up again though :r
@DF: Yeah, i tried to make a sig that would equal the awesomeness of your sticky laser. Turns out Gimp crashed when I reached that level of awesomeness, oh well.

:p I worked on three images, not two. [/quote]
It's alright. Gimp has it's faults.

Bul: Do we have to take this outside?

[quote="Shadow_] Ayupyupyup. Thanks for the compliments, and yeah, cel-shading is a pretty good-looking technique.

:p I worked on three images, not two. [/quote]
Shadow, my sig making days are over. They all sucked except for the last couple more recent ones...and, I dunno'. I just don't think I'll ever really get the hang of it.

But...if you have the time, I wouldn't mind a sig to match my avatar. D:

Half Life / G-man themed, maybe?

Gengar said:

:p I worked on three images, not two.
Shadow, my sig making days are over. They all sucked except for the last couple more recent ones...and, I dunno'. I just don't think I'll ever really get the hang of it.

But...if you have the time, I wouldn't mind a sig to match my avatar. D:

Half Life / G-man themed, maybe?

:p [/quote]
The person in your avatar reminds me of Dead Rising for some reason.

Back