• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling ♕Solaria's Orphanage Sale ✿Boxes: PUNCHY ♥ ✿ NEW: N/A

May I have Punchy if the person above me domes get him? If the person above me gets him first, then it's okay :) the commented first and it's no sweat for me. I don't need to get him asap. One more thing though, may I lurk for Rosie, Rudy, and Kiki? It sounds like I'm making an all cat town but I'm not lol. I just like how those cats look like a lot :) (I would put Punchy but if he just got in boxes, he won't come around for a while)

Update: if Punchy hasn't been taken, I'll gladly take him :) I'm heading to sleep right now and should be awake in less than ten hours. If he does become still avaliable, I would appreciate it if you held him until I wake up (unless it's the person above me, then they can take him since they commented first).

Back