• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Some advice(or Tips? I dont know)

anothergc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
1.NEVER forget you are just a slave, a delivery man/woman, a creature reseacher,a piggy bank or something others in this game. YOU ARE NOT VILLAGE MAYOR AT ALL!

2.Never mention such as 'I like beaf' before a Catlle or 'I like pork' before a Pig or something like that.

3.Never sell the first kind of new fish/bug you catch, but donate to the museum no matter how expensive it is or how poor you are.

4.There is only one race in this game, called GOBLIN.

5.LUCK is the most important ability.

6.Never believe when some villagers say such as 'I am happy because of you', they just like something in your package, and, trust me, you will lose it soon.

7.A wolf's best friend may be a rabbit.

8.All villagers are so gossipy.

To be continue...

Most of the people here know how to play the game. ^_^ They'll be fine.

You forgot some,
9. the ocean is run by warlord mermaids, be careful when diving.

10. the island is not what it seems

11. it is no mistake that you, a random outsider becomes mayor, you were chosen ahead of time.

12. tom nook controls the town with his business, charging redonculous prices for houses.

13. the able sisters are actually ring lords, who put signs and patterns in their store, to signal to their thugs their next action.

14. the bus driver is in on it.

15. the town tree turns into a mutant ent, and fights you at the end of the game.

Last edited:
You forgot some,
11. it is no mistake that you, a random outsider becomes mayor, you were chosen ahead of time.

12. tom nook controls the town with his business, charging redonculous prices for houses.

13. the able sisters are actually ring lords, who put signs and patterns in their store, to signal to their thugs their next action.

15. the town tree turns into a mutant ent, and fights you at the end of the game.

Very intresting.Thanks.

You forgot some,
9. the ocean is run by warlord mermaids, be careful when diving.

10. the island is not what it seems

There's no bus this time; the mutant ent destroyed it. :c

Everything...it makes sense now... Thank you for the advice, I will be well prepared before entering these dangerous lands now!

What should I need if I'm going to fight the ent tree?

why would you tell them
they know everything
they're watching
they're coming

all you can do now is run
but can you run fast enough

if you ruin their grass, they will get even worse

Back