• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Some advice(or Tips? I dont know)

I look at your post and then I see that you are from Japan +haha

Thank you for these words of wisdom. You have brought me out of the darkness and into the light.

I think this thread should be closed. Very confused

lo and behold, a spy of the "network" has come to try and pull a shade over the truth!

16-remember, there's a reason why theres no mayor, unless, the town was made for you alone.

Hey guys? You're being a little bit rude. It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's supposed to be funny. :(

1) You're always running around the town doing errands and giving/selling your neighbours items.
Mayors in reality don't do this, so that's why they're saying that you're only a slave.
2) If you were friends with a cow, would you really admit that you ate beef?
3) Just a simple tip. It fills up your museum faster.
4) I'm assuming because the human characters are a bit funny looking.
5) Luck, as in fishing or digging for fossils or mini-games.
6) When your neighbours spot something in your pockets that they like, they usually come up to you and ask for it.
7) Maybe their wolf neighbour is best friends with a rabbit neighbour.
8) Self-explanatory.

How're we being rude? This thread serves no purpose whatsoever and is quite misleading.

No, I understand, but this person was probably just trying to make a humorous post and everyone is being sarcastic with them. They're from Japan, so I just found it harsh. I guess I just don't like hurting people's feelings. *shrugs* Maybe they didn't think anything of it though.

No, I understand, but this person was probably just trying to make a humorous post and everyone is being sarcastic with them. They're from Japan, so I just found it harsh. I guess I just don't like hurting people's feelings. *shrugs* Maybe they didn't think anything of it though.

I don't think the OP was trying to be humorous in any way. Their first language isn't English and they've told us that and they are probably just trying to be helpful even though the majority of the site knows the information.

the only people that find this to be rude, are the people incapable of taking jokes.

the only people that find this to be rude, are the people incapable of taking jokes.

Look, alright, I get it. BC
Usually I can take jokes just fine, but I didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings. I wasn't sure if there was harm being done or not, because not all people can detect sarcasm. I'm sorry for defending the person. It was a bloody mistake.

i was just saying who would find it rude, i wasn't bashing you >.>
also, if you read the first page, you'll see that he acknowledged my continuation of the joke, thus we can assume this post was supposed to be a joke to start with.

Haha, if he can't even type English very well I don't think he'll pick up on sarcasm. Everyone's just giving OP a friendly hard time.

Back