Selling some free christmas stuff

sure, any message you'd like? :)
Yes ! I'mma think of the message hold on :3
Post automatically merged:

Okay I got the message "It's not gambling if I know I'm going to win or lose."

Last edited:
This is going to sound weird lol, but what time is your blue candy from? Could you also tell me your timezone? I'm in CST and when you look at the time it's going to show the time for your specific zone (I believe).

I think it'll work! If you're still open to date trade, would it be ok with you to send it over to me and if doesn't end up before my red candy I'll send it back, and if it does, I'll send you the 2016 candy in return? (I don't need a message, would you want one?)

I think it'll work! If you're still open to date trade, would it be ok with you to send it over to me and if doesn't end up before my red candy I'll send it back, and if it does, I'll send you the 2016 candy in return? (I don't need a message, would you want one?)
yeah, I don't mind. any mesaage is fine for me

Any way you'd be willing to see your quirky doll for 624 tbt and a mother's day carnation? If you want more tbt, tell me how much you're looking for and we can make a deal that I pay you more tbt when I get more.

Your main post said you didn't knownhow much things go for, so I just wanted to say that I saw it going for 800 tbt yesterday.

Back