• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Some items (found everything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che5hire Cat

Space Nerd
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (135) +
Hello, everyone! As title says, I'm looking to buy some items which I need to continue decorating my island as well as my houses. In particular, I'm looking for the following:

- Beach towel
- Beach ball (colorful, red)
- Beach chair (pink, blue, yellow)
- Falling-snow wall
- Acid-Washed Jacket (blue)
- Fire pit
- Garden lantern (black, white)
- Black streetlamps (10-12x, can also trade in exchange for some brown streetlamps)

For the orderable items, I can also just catalogue them if that's easier. Offering IGB, NMT and/or some TBT, name me your price.

Any help is very appreciated! 😊

It looks like you're set on the re-orderable items; if not, I have readily available the beach towel, red beach ball, pink beach chair, garden lanterns, and fire pit for you to catalog free. I have at least 6 black streetlamps and would be happy to trade 1:1 for brown or for 3TBT each, if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back