• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Some Mermaid furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miskalisk

newcomer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
I don't know what these go for, so anything is fine, tbt or igb! You'll need to pick up from my town though.

- mermaid carpet
- mermaid wall
- mermaid table
- mermaid sofa
- mermaid closet
- mermaid dresser

I will do tbt or igb. Let me know what works for you.

I'll buy the wall, table, sofa, closet and dresser.

PM me to make arrangements. Thank you.

Yes, that's ok! My DS is acting up rn and not letting me go online + it's getting late in here so I'll be available tomorrow if that's ok :)

It's totally fine. I'm free tomorrow except for a short window in the afternoon, which shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: It's saying you don't accept private messages. I don't give my FC out in the public forum.

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for that, I changed my settings and PMs should be open for all now. I'm heading to sleep now, see you tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back