• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Some of my Work...

Viewtiful Joe

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Meh, most of it's alright...some is rubbish.... here...

zerocopy2gk.jpg

yl7hz.jpg

coludcopy2gn.jpg

fullmetalalchemist6vr.jpg

grungecopy4ul.jpg

newstylecopy7ak.jpg

sniper0gd.gif

softlightgrungetut5bu.jpg

tbt8ei.jpg

narutoanimation1ny.gif

More coming, i don't have time now...

OOps, can't edit my last post. Can someone please add this into it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart_Tech: Got it. :yes:

Very good work!
but...as i can tell...you are a begginer..
here are some pointers on how to make your current style better:

1. After you motion blur your render, put the brush color to white, switch to some vector brushes, make a new layer, and set it to overlay (the layer). Once done, , go to layer, alpha to selection. Put a drop shadow, about 95 opacity. Merge down, and THEN put in your scalelines. if you want the brushes to show more, brush more then once over the same spot.

2. Try feathering your render a bit, its a bit choppy....

3. Keep it up

:)

Nice there! :jay:

That blur thing you've done on all your work Really looks cool. :yes:

Very good work!
but...as i can tell...you are a begginer..
here are some pointers on how to make your current style better:

1. After you motion blur your render, put the brush color to white, switch to some vector brushes, make a new layer, and set it to overlay (the layer). Once done, , go to layer, alpha to selection. Put a drop shadow, about 95 opacity. Merge down, and THEN put in your scalelines. if you want the brushes to show more, brush more then once over the same spot.

2. Try feathering your render a bit, its a bit choppy....

3. Keep it up

I can tell you've been doing this for a while, that really helps, thanks.

Back