• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Some recent sigs I've made

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
All soccer... sorry if ya don't like it. Comments though?

drog2.png

lampsrain.gif

essienshadow.png

Out of all three, the last one shows the most talent. The middle one doesn't really work because the rain effect seems un-needed, and the first one isn't bad, it just doesn't blend.

They're in chronological order, from first to newest, so I'm glad I can see I've improved.

I do use Gimp, and I've been learning some new techniques lately with it.

Also, I made that second sig later in the day after a game where it was raining like crazy, so that's why there's rain.

:p

BTW, thanks for comments!

flabbergasted said:
there cool i still dont know how to do that stuff
Do you have Photoshop or GIMP? You need either of those programs (they are the two most popular) in order to create sigs. From there, tutorials tutorials tutorials until you get the hang of it.

Ascendancy said:
flabbergasted said:
there cool i still dont know how to do that stuff
Do you have Photoshop or GIMP? You need either of those programs (they are the two most popular) in order to create sigs. From there, tutorials tutorials tutorials until you get the hang of it.
Gimp is free, and that's what I use.

To download it, go to gimp.org, I believe. It's not too hard to learn how to use.

Back