Switch
4023-2350-2649
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (64) +
I haven’t been active on the site in awhile so I don’t have a ton of tbt, but here are my wishlists:

Needed most

and my DIYs wishlist

I can trade some items possibly just let me know, today my purchase limit in nook shop and paradise planning is reached though. Feel free to send me your wishlists too :)

I have two tockoids! The only bad thing is they're not natural. One is chic (grayish) and one is cool (bluish). Your list says you want natural but you can have these if you change your mind.
I haven’t been active on the site in awhile so I don’t have a ton of tbt, but here are my wishlists:

Needed most

and my DIYs wishlist

I can trade some items possibly just let me know, today my purchase limit in nook shop and paradise planning is reached though. Feel free to send me your wishlists too :)

I have two tockoids! The only bad thing is they're not natural. One is chic (grayish) and one is cool (bluish). Your list says you want natural but you can have these if you change your mind.
That’s fine I can recolor them. Are you free now?

I also have a purple bloopoid you can have! I have a fan palm as well but have to check what color it is.

The fan palm is black.

Post automatically merged:

That’s fine I can recolor them. Are you free now?
Yeah I'm on!

I also have a purple bloopoid you can have! I have a fan palm as well but have to check what color it is.

The fan palm is black.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm on!
Okay dodo code is LWF7L

Back