• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Someone came to my town and stole all my flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mew, Pocky, if you care about your town, you do NOT leave your 3DS alone w/ the gate open. I get that the game is new & yep, many on my Friends List did not even visit me yet... which should give you pause to attend to something else when your town gate is unlocked.

Guys can we not turn this into a debate or hate thread -__- sigh to each their own,we all have opinions that differ.Lets just relax and drink some iced tea.Cmon it's summer...damn v____v I hate watching threads like this turn negative.

@Mew, I don't think he meant that he's okay with it. He's just saying we should be more cautious with who we invite. And I agree on that too. There are a lot of threads I see where people want to trade FCs for buying/selling or just random visits. People trade them pretty freely without really knowing who the other people are. Well, most people.

We SHOULD exercise some common sense when inviting people... then again, you can't really trust anybody. :/

When you (him) say something like "You allowed it" it's basically putting the blame completely on Jun, which is ridiculously unfair.
You can't magically know who is gonna come over with the urge to destroy and delete them.
If there's blame on anyone it should be the people who take the time out of their day to make people unhappy, not the people who's town got ruined.
I'm happy to see people being supportive, but to come in and just finger point and victim blame is really beyond me. It's just adding insult to injury you know? It's completely unnecessary and it makes you look like a jerk, and really doesn't help anything.

obviously she knows to open her gates with extreme caution now, she doesn't need to be continuously reminded or blamed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mew, Pocky, if you care about your town, you do NOT leave your 3DS alone w/ the gate open. I get that the game is new & yep, many on my Friends List did not even visit me yet... which should give you pause to attend to something else when your town gate is unlocked.

So your logic is, if I have my gate open because I'm waiting for a friend, and my mom calls me cuz she's choking, or my dog is throwing up, or my little sister burns her hand, etc., i should tell them all to hold on a minute, because my gate is open and i need to close it before I can assist them.
That's your logic?
To put a hold on RL because people can't just NOT ruin other people's things.
Do you understand how ridiculous that is?

When you (him) say something like "You allowed it" it's basically putting the blame completely on Jun, which is ridiculously unfair.
You can't magically know who is gonna come over with the urge to destroy and delete them.
If there's blame on anyone it should be the people who take the time out of their day to make people unhappy, not the people who's town got ruined.
I'm happy to see people being supportive, but to come in and just finger point and victim blame is really beyond me. It's just adding insult to injury you know? It's completely unnecessary and it makes you look like a jerk, and really doesn't help anything.

obviously she knows to open her gates with extreme caution now, she doesn't need to be continuously reminded or blamed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So your logic is, if I have my gate open because I'm waiting for a friend, and my mom calls me cuz she's choking, or my dog is throwing up, or my little sister burns her hand, etc., i should tell them all to hold on a minute, because my gate is open and i need to close it before I can assist them.
That's your logic?
To put a hold on RL because people can't just NOT ruin other people's things.
Do you understand how ridiculous that is?
What are the chances of your sister burning her hand or your dog throwing up or your mom choking --; Jesus,gotta go bashing other peoples replies.He's not calling you stupid for Christ sake.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back