• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Someone tell me [THREAD CLOSE]

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
THREAD CLOSE

There is this person who is keep visiting my dream town and his or her mayor name is Ghost from Magic in fancy letters. And my dream address got updated few days ago and somehow this mayor ghost knows my new DA and still keep visiting my town. Also I don't know this person at all, never knew them in my life on acnl.
Does anyone knows who this Ghost from Magic is?
Because I want him/her to stop coming to my dream town.
This person has been coming to my dream town for months and today he/she is still coming to my dream town.

Also when I type in the name ghost and town magic right in fancy letters on the search bar for dream towns, it doesn't show anyone with that name and town name in fancy letters, so I can't visit Ghost from Magic dream town.
Rn this is creepy me out

Last edited:
That is a bit strange, but take it as a complement! Mayor Ghost probably really likes your town if they keep visiting it that much. After all, why would they visit if they didn't?

As far as I know, there isn't a way to block a person from coming to your dream town. Sorry about that.

Maybe it isn't showing up because they aren't satisfied with their town and haven't uploaded it yet. I know I've tried entering a mayor/town name before and the one I was looking for didn't show up either, so I don't think it's much to stress over. Maybe they're drawing inspiration from your town and that's why they visit so frequently!

I wish I could be of more help to you. The only thing I can tell you is that it's nothing to worry about, because it isn't like they can interact with you or your town in a more permanent or direct way.

That is a bit strange, but take it as a complement! Mayor Ghost probably really likes your town if they keep visiting it that much. After all, why would they visit if they didn't?

As far as I know, there isn't a way to block a person from coming to your dream town. Sorry about that.

Maybe it isn't showing up because they aren't satisfied with their town and haven't uploaded it yet. I know I've tried entering a mayor/town name before and the one I was looking for didn't show up either, so I don't think it's much to stress over. Maybe they're drawing inspiration from your town and that's why they visit so frequently!

I wish I could be of more help to you. The only thing I can tell you is that it's nothing to worry about, because it isn't like they can interact with you or your town in a more permanent or direct way.

What if that person is copy my town rn and that's why he or she won't go away.
Another thing my town is not amazing at all, so that person should stop RN.
Ghost is a stalker

I doubt they're copying it completely. Like I said, maybe they just like your town and enjoy visiting or feel inspired when they go there! Try not to read into it too much, I'm sure it's more innocent than you think. :)

I doubt they're copying it completely. Like I said, maybe they just like your town and enjoy visiting or feel inspired when they go there! Try not to read into it too much, I'm sure it's more innocent than you think. :)

Ok then lady I just hope your saying the truth about them if they are innocent.

I wouldn't bother that much about it. I mean, it's not like that this person visit your town directly,
he/she visit it via Dream Suite, so therefore he/she can't do any big damage. Also, like loglady said,
maybe this person just likes your town or maybe you have a villager (or two) this person likes and
that's why he/she comes back so often to see and talk with this villager (most players are looking
for dream towns with specific villagers so they can see how they are).

So yeah, don't worry about that.

I wouldn't bother that much about it. I mean, it's not like that this person visit your town directly,
he/she visit it via Dream Suite, so therefore he/she can't do any big damage. Also, like loglady said,
maybe this person just likes your town or maybe you have a villager (or two) this person likes and
that's why he/she comes back so often to see and talk with this villager (most players are looking
for dream towns with specific villagers so they can see how they are).

So yeah, don't worry about that.

Well one thing this person has been coming by for almost a whole year now and its still creepy me out.
maybe that's why the mayor name is ghost because there is a ghost that's haunting me. xD

Back