SOMETHING ABOUT DISNEY'S "FROZEN" YOU DIDN'T KNOW (Prepare to get mind blown)

dreamysnowx

Hello. :}
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
Last edited:
Big deal. Disney has been putting the same characters in different films/shows for years.
Fun fact about frozen, the guy who wrote the music for that also wrote the music for avenue Q.

Last edited:
I read the one about Andy's Mum and FrozenxLittleMermaidxTangled before, but that pixar theory is really interesting.

As an avid Disney fan, I was so intrigued!

Thank you for posting, that theory changed my opinions on Pixar movies! You just think they're completely different films, and then there's that theory that changes everything.

i got bored of disney once they made toy story 3. it was boring

Mind = blown.

I was so mind blown too, omg. ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big deal. Disney has been putting the same characters in different films/shows for years.
Fun fact about frozen, the guy who wrote the music for that also wrote the music for avenue Q.
I didn't even know that so it was a big deal to me, lol. And possibly to others who didn't know that. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I read the one about Andy's Mum and FrozenxLittleMermaidxTangled before, but that pixar theory is really interesting.

As an avid Disney fan, I was so intrigued!

Thank you for posting, that theory changed my opinions on Pixar movies! You just think they're completely different films, and then there's that theory that changes everything.

I read that too o: And No problems c: <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't really find the whole Toy Story franchise that interesting overall. ^~^

Omg how could you xD

I was 9 when TS3 came out and I loved it. I even brought it into school on the last day of the term/semester and everyone voted to watch it ;]
I cry every time :c
I dislike how Lotso was a baddie because he's so cute.

I'm really looking in to that theory now and watching for more links when 'Finding Dory' and 'The Good Dinosaur' are released.

@dreamysnowx I didn't know it either but it's a common fact that Disney likes to use the same characters for other ones so I just don't get why this is a shock.

That theory means a lot to me, so it is a big deal to some c:

I have lived with a childhood filled with Disney, the only holidays I've been to for the past six years were Disney World, so this is just linking the puzzle pieces together. And to see all this as one big link is really clever and makes me appreciate Disney more.

I'm not firing at you or anything, we all have our opinions, but I just thought I'd generally share why I love Disney so much.

17092474c17d4bd2bde123c47c6cc0d3.jpg

Last edited:
Omg how could you xD

I was 9 when TS3 came out and I loved it. I even brought it into school on the last day of the term/semester and everyone voted to watch it ;]
I cry every time :c
I dislike how Lotso was a baddie because he's so cute.

well the movie was really dumb and felt pointless. I was fine with the ending of the second one.

The only "good" thing about it was that they were smart enough to make it and that way they got more money b/cos the kids were like "oh yay new movie" and then the people who grew up when 1 and 2 were around were like "yaaaas I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER" like kudos to their marketing team but the movie was really bad imo

I won't love Disney again until they stop making sequels to everything but A Bugs Life.

I just want A Bugs Life 2, damn it.

A bugs life was so cute c': <3333

I want a sequel to Frozen, I thought Frozen had a really crappy ending ;__;

I think Tangled needs some sort of sequel because it is my favourite Disney film <3

There's gonna be a Wreck-it-Ralph 2, that has been confirmed <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't love Disney again until they stop making sequels to everything but A Bugs Life.

I just want A Bugs Life 2, damn it.

Dont'cha mean BUTT a Bugs' Life ? *budumtiss*

I think Tangled needs some sort of sequel because it is my favourite Disney film <3

There's gonna be a Wreck-it-Ralph 2, that has been confirmed <3
tangled was better than Frozen IMO, one of my favorite movies too. <33
Frozen has really good songs tho, but the storyline was so bland to me , ;__; </3

Frozen has really good songs tho, but the storyline was so bland to me , ;__; </3

Yeah, Frozen had the songs but Tangled had everything else.

I basically liked Frozen because the Elsa and Anna figures for Disney infinity made playing it so fun. PLUS I've had let it go in my head since January :/

Omg yes. Someone thinks the same as I do. It's annoying because I don't think tangled got this much of a hype about it. :/

Yeah, Frozen had the songs but Tangled had everything else.

I basically liked Frozen because the Elsa and Anna figures for Disney infinity made playing it so fun. PLUS I've had let it go in my head since January :/

Tangled felt more genuine to me <3 The storyline made more sense and it was better than Frozen :3
And frozen's songs, omg yes XD <3

well the movie was really dumb and felt pointless. I was fine with the ending of the second one.

The only "good" thing about it was that they were smart enough to make it and that way they got more money b/cos the kids were like "oh yay new movie" and then the people who grew up when 1 and 2 were around were like "yaaaas I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER" like kudos to their marketing team but the movie was really bad imo

I think Buttercup, Mr. Picklepants and Lotso were the only characters I liked throughout the whole thing.
However I liked it because it was so emotional and Disney hardly ever do emotional things.
It put me off ever throwing away my precious stuffed animals xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tangled felt more genuine to me <3 The storyline made more sense and it was better than Frozen :3
And frozen's songs, omg yes XD <3

Literally, it has been in my head so long, I set it as my town tune, then I just started playing it on piano, etc.

It won't freaking get out my head.

And tangled <3 I have a cartoon crush on Eugene xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg yes. Someone thinks the same as I do. It's annoying because I don't think tangled got this much of a hype about it. :/

I still hype about Tangled today <3
Best. Film. Everrrrrr.

Last edited:
I think Buttercup, Mr. Picklepants and Lotso were the only characters I liked throughout the whole thing.
However I liked it because it was so emotional and Disney hardly ever do emotional things.
It put me off ever throwing away my precious stuffed animals xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally, it has been in my head so long, I set it as my town tune, then I just started playing it on piano, etc.

It won't freaking get out my head.

And tangled <3 I have a cartoon crush on Eugene xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still hype about Tangled today <3
Best. Film. Everrrrrr.

Tangled>Frozen

anyday <3

srsly, when I watched Frozen, I honestly thought it would be better? .-. </3

Back