SOMETHING ABOUT DISNEY'S "FROZEN" YOU DIDN'T KNOW (Prepare to get mind blown)

Tangled>Frozen

Haha don't make Justin angry :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also,

pixarcameos.jpg

47d6ce063e805989b1022834c21703be.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot one. Minnie's cat figaro also being in Pinocchio. I dunno which one was first but come on people. That one wasn't even subtle.

Last edited:
Disney isn't the best lately, but I'm glad they made Frozen. <3 ;-; As to the theory, I'm not surprised but it is cool xD

Interesting, it's fun seeing other peoples theories about these movies.

I didn't notice this the first few times I've watched Frozen, but my sister told me about this easter egg, so me and my mom decided to re-watch it to see if it was true, and we saw it.

Big deal. Disney has been putting the same characters in different films/shows for years.
Fun fact about frozen, the guy who wrote the music for that also wrote the music for avenue Q.

Pretty much this.

Pixar's whole connection thing was kind of disappointing. You could tell they were trying to hard to explain how certain films could be in the timeline when they obviously didn't mesh.

Pretty much this.

Pixar's whole connection thing was kind of disappointing. You could tell they were trying to hard to explain how certain films could be in the timeline when they obviously didn't mesh.

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe this theory either. I'm sure they wouldn't put so much thought into it. If some random dude made it up, that doesn't mean Pixar would at all. But it was interesting and fun to read c:

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe this theory either. I'm sure they wouldn't put so much thought into it. If some random dude made it up, that doesn't mean Pixar would at all. But it was interesting and fun to read c:

Exactly. They never put theories into these. They just add characters into different films for no reason. Guessing it's kinda like an Easter egg kind of thing.

Back