• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Something I enjoy (first impressions thread)

Filthykur

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The multiple choosing of items to donate to the museum without hearing Blathers go on and on about things that arent important. He just takes them and says he will handle the rest. So far, so good. What other things do you like as a first impression on the game?

The fact money is easier to get in this game~ I already paid off my first payment! :D

i like how the villagers fish!
i saw one plant some flowers and shake a tree
so cute

I like a lot of the new little details.
Like how you can pick up beehives, donating multiple things, seeing the villagers in stores, and fishing and doing stuff, and how they leave prints on the grass-less areas.

And of course, everything else XD

One of my fave new things that seems to not be a giant deal is that you get to put your house almost anywhere! :D

Last edited:
I like how items that were hard to get in old games, like AC:CF and AC:WW, are easier to get in this game! I already got Majora's Mask!

Its so nice not having to sit thru all of that nonsense from Blathers and everyone really. The placing your house anywhere rather than in the middle of town is awesome too. Fruits and new species for animal villagers is cool too I couldn't agree more with you guys

I love the Best Friend Chat because sometimes I just want to work on my town and stuff and not have people over and it's so great to talk to people over that chat! Plus, you are able to view your conversation in it if you missed a dialog.

Isabelle :3 She has the sweetest little personality!
I love the way she talks about camping,seashells and how her mother tells her that "good puppies" share fruit!

I love how I saw one of the animals shake a tree! And then got disappointed that nothing fell out. I think it's so cute how the animals actually interact with the town rather than just walk around! :)

I also love how easier it is to know if a bug or fish you catch has already been donated. Before, I hated catching something, and not knowing for sure if it's been donated unless I go to talk to Blathers.

I love the Mii Masks in this game too. Some of my friends wear them and they look absolutely great in this game. Of course, as long as they actually look like humans...

Choosing where to put my house/Best friend chat/... What's the point? Everything. There's nothing that disappoints me even the slightest.

(Though I guess I can't speak quite yet, cause I still haven't started yet...)

Back