• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

$*$ SPECIAL Dream town service $*$

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (244) +
Hi all! So I wanna start a dream town sevice thing! I can't find nice dreams so please post your Da so I can take a look! I'll make a picture of the best place in your town! I do that in every town, then I'll decided which one is the prettiest and that person gets 1 million! I'll post every picture in the OP + town + Mayor & Membername. Any questions? Please ask!

To explain it short: I'll visit lots of towns and I'll take pictures of the best place in your town! I'll choose the prettiest after 3 days, that person gets 1 mil! So do your best!

Towns that I need to visit:
Glaceon2000

Pictures of best places:

Mayor Angelica
Town Shinee
Best place (imo)
HNI_0070.JPG
I really like this egyptian area around Ankha's house, not only that. I also like the bamboo areas, the train station area is a bit messy. Are you doing lots of trades? But I love your bamboo/nature theme!

Mayor Ammoth
Town Tripolis
Best place (imo)
HNI_0071.JPG
I really like how you decorated this! I have some great ideas for my own town now.
I love the rain and your paths, lovely town! The only thing that's sad is the rock in front of your fountain. ;_; Oh, and how do you do the brown path around re-tail?

Mayor Annie
Town JOY
Best Place (imo):
HNI_0072.JPG
Your town is so special! I had 2 lovely pictures, one in the Autumn area and one in the winter. I choose Autumn! I love the leafs on the ground and the scarecrow. I also like all the fruit baskests in your town and the ice rink! The only thing I don't really like is the part under your plaza. But I really enjoyed this dream!

Mayor ??? (forgot to check the mayor name xd )
Town Farmland
Best Place:
HNI_0074.JPG
This town is so special too! I adore your towntheme (you should definetly help me with some decoriting ;) ) I also like the cute phrases! (bee happy etc.) I can see that you put alot of work in this town!

Mayor Devin
Town Glade
Best place:
HNI_0075.JPG
I like your modern theme, it's so nice! It's so organized, looks very pretty! The blue roses are beautifull, and I love the 2 fountains and 2 benches area! There are almost 0 negative things, the only thing I don't really like is the tiny space in front of the villager houses. They are a bit too close to eachother

Mayor Hannah
Town Amity
Best place:
HNI_0077.JPG
I love your paths! It's very pretty, but I can see that it's not done. Thanks for the coffee! I really like the yellow/orange colors around the cafe. It looks beautiful! I also like the campfire in front of your campsite.

Mayor Joey
Town Hyrule
Best place:
HNI_0079.JPG
Nice carnations! Your town is a bit empty, but I love your grey paths! I also like the tullips around your windturbine they look pretty <3

Mayor Jasa
Town Freeland
Best place:
HNI_0081.JPG
I like your HP theme! It's so original and you did a pretty goof job! I like the egyptian pwp's with the blue and yellow flowers. Your houze looks amazing! I wanta town like yours! xD

Mayor pq
Town Tardis
Best place:
HNI_0082.JPG
You have no paths, but this is sooo pretty! I love the fountain with the jacob ladders, and all the other hybrids. Are you planningon doind paths? I don't think that you have to, cuz this is looking amazing.

Last edited:
I don't have any DA yet since it is pretty much under construction but I love the concept ! I will be lurking ^^

I really want to hear what you think of it. xD
I've worked hard on my town, but please ignore any trash I may have about.
Actually. Give me a few minutes to update.

Last edited:
You're welcome to drop by! 7300-2862-8450
I haven't updated in a little while because I'm waiting for a thunderstorm (no luck so far) but you should find a few nice places to chill. I hope you don't mind a bit of rain ;)

You're welcome to drop by! 7300-2862-8450
I haven't updated in a little while because I'm waiting for a thunderstorm (no luck so far) but you should find a few nice places to chill. I hope you don't mind a bit of rain ;)

Thank you dear! I'll definetly check it out.

This sounds like fun.

Joy-5600-3965-9382
Farmland-4400-3561-6512
Critters-4100-4280-5657

I'm sorry, I have three towns.I would love if you visit them all, but I understand if you can only choose one.I will visit your town as well.I always visit towns that visit mine.Thanks so much.Can't wait to see the picture you take.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I don't see your dream code in your sig.

Visit mine and I guarantee you'll be giving me that 1 mil in no time. Have a fun time in my town's dream world.

You can visit mine. I won't win because my town isn't very good, but I do love it when people take pictures of it!

This sounds like fun.

Joy-5600-3965-9382
Farmland-4400-3561-6512
Critters-4100-4280-5657

I'm sorry, I have three towns.I would love if you visit them all, but I understand if you can only choose one.I will visit your town as well.I always visit towns that visit mine.Thanks so much.Can't wait to see the picture you take.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I don't see your dream code in your sig.

Going to upload my DA when my town is done, and it's not atm. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to visit some dream towns now!

Mine is decent :) its still in progress though. Here's mine: 5900-3777-7299
I'm Mayor Joey of Hyrule. :)

Mine is not that great but yeah...

6400-4003-6454

Back