• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

$*$ SPECIAL Dream town service $*$

aaaaaa could you visit mine as well! I just updated it. (Villager placement is not permanent, still cycling for dreamies.)
; v ; Enjoy! DC: 5400-4258-8643

Hi, I'd love to be a part of this whether I win or not. Such a neat idea! xoxo

My Dream Address is:

4600-2109-3069
Cubby of Beartown

EDIT: Aw I missed the cut off! Oh well, still a cute idea! Good luck everybody!

Last edited:
Ooh ! My DC is 4800-3468-9192 - Shaymin of Ponyvill c:

You're invited to tour Applewin!

Hi all! So I wanna start a dream town sevice thing! I can't find nice dreams so please post your Da so I can take a look! I'll make a picture of the best place in your town! I do that in every town, then I'll decided which one is the prettiest and that person gets 1 million! ?

Fairytale,

I'm curious as to what you think of my main town Applewin.

I have two other towns, Progress and Temps, but they're in need of more Public Works Projects.

Applewin is, for me, essentially complete in terms of the outside. (I have a full 30 PWPs. I've been playing it since I bought "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" in August 2013.)

I invite you, Fairytale, to come to Applewin.

Dream Address: 4200?3135?7548

Candy83

My DA is 5300-4033-5826, I accidently updated at 1am so its all dark and gloomy unu

I'm interested to see what part of my town you like best! DA is in my signature :)

Hi, I was wondering if you had the time, would you please have a look over my town? The paths and PWPs are almost done, my mayor's house is finished. My other two villagers houses aren't done, though, so if you do swing by, please don't judge them too harshly. Thanks. My DA is in my signature.

Last edited:
I'd like a visit! Da is in my sig!

Back