• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Special dreamtown service :D

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (244) +
Hi all! So I wanna start a dream town service thing! I can't find nice dreams so please post your Da so I can take a look! I'll make a picture of the best place in your town! I do that in every town, then I'll decide which one is the prettiest and that person gets 1 million! I'll post every picture in the OP + town + Mayor & Membername. Any questions? Please ask!

To explain it short: I'll visit lots of towns and I'll take pictures of the best place in your town! I'll choose the prettiest after 3 days, that person gets 1 mil! So do your best!

Dreams that I have to visit:
4100-3425-2005 - syd
6800-2282-4553 - Boo_is_dead
4200-4401-7842- Vizionari
5400-3099-9662 - bekkawesty
5600-3965-9382 - TheGreatBrain
5900-5223-4762 - 0pizzachu23
5800-5127-7305- Sir Integra
6600-4761-0264
Royce
Animefan4ev3r
4100-5204-0587 - toadsworthy

Pictures:

Nectere:
2examfn.jpg
I really like your town! It's so peaceful and zen-ish c: I really liked the illuminated park, but I have a weakness for the fountain statue so had top pick this one!
Forever:
11hugjl.jpg
Awesome paths! Had them for awhile! I love the outdoorchair, it's very relaxing. And don't forget the adorable windmill in the background! Thanks for sharing~
Labryth:
o1b1h.jpg
I love pink flowers + bushes, hehe.. Not a big fan of mixed bushes I think it looks messy, but you actually pulled it off. So this makes a pretty cute spot. I also found a adorable and sad spot for Clay the hamster I think? I also really like the bamboo garden! I can see that it's not done, but it was a great dream (and no, there were no turnips)
Millwood:
2zp1i1l.jpg
This town isn't finished. Almost no pwp's, or paths in the south part. I do think your path is cute anyway, This was the only spot that I would call 'done' and I love pink roses haha. Good luck on landscaping! Can't wait to see it. <3
Cooltown:
imuntk.jpg
Your town is defenitly cool, lol. Very colorful path, not a big fan of the black path you mixed with the rainbow path but i guess it's cool. :p I found some gold roses that I really like, but I had to pick this picture! Love the hybrids, and the famous mushroom I just ate, lol. In this town I also see that it's not totally finished, can't wait to see it done!
Dawn:
148iu4m.jpg
love this town! It's pretty and happy and cute haha. I adore the fountain next to the plaza (I think?) but this is the best spot imo. I always wanted a picnick blanket, and it looks great with the hybrids and bushes! Got some decorating ideas now, thanks! Oh, and thanks for the adorable outfit!

Last edited:
This is such a cute idea! I'd be too embarrassed to share mine atm though :p gl everyone!

Last edited:
It's not finished yet, but my DA is 6400-5232-3428.

While you're there, could you also look to see if I had any turnips laying around, please? I dropped some earlier and accidentally TTed 2 hours back, and I could have sworn I put an extra bunch down somewhere...

Last edited:
I have three in my sig, and my Sunshine town is almost done. Still working on my Loony Toons house. 4200-5032-1648. Thanks

Hi I just started kinda buuut my dream address is 5900-5223-4762. I play mostly as Link and my live in companion plays as Tizzy.

I recently reset my town so yeah... its kinda unfinished
lb2V8cr.gif

sig made by me~

Last edited:
Back