• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Special items or things you want in NL

comic321

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
3 Envelopes
Cake
Silver Mailbox
What kinda cool items or decorations do you want in your home or village? Personally, I want just about everything, but what I want the most is that red hammer so I can HIT EVERYBODY! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Move over Amy Rose, Mayor Kenneth is the new hammer swinging psycho in town!

I want that megaphone thing. That way I don't have to hunt my villagers down when I want them for something!

Wait, I haven't heard of the red hammer. But if you can hit people with it, I want it >:D On a happier note, I'd also like to collect the mermaid theme.

^ You can say that again. I miss the NES items too. :(
I haven't had the time to look at all the new items in New Leaf, but I'd like the red hammer and messy series!

Definitely the megaphone. I get so tired of looking for my villagers. Sometimes I can swear that they've disappeared.

I want the red striped marine suit, I think I'll be diving a lot so I want to look good while doing it B-) I don't like the rest of the designs very much!

I want the ice cream (every flavor), megaphone, sushi, cake, chocolate, candy, & coffee! those are my dream items. As you can see i like food items haha. This is going to take me awhile to get when i play.

Just remembered another item I really want is that darn claw machine...

I didn't know there was one in the game. Sweet!

The item I want most is the rose chair. It's part of the flower series, and I don't even know yet how to get them, but I saw the rose chair on Lindsey and Kohei's stream and immediately, I need it. My characters name is Primrose afterall. :D *bounces*

Well, my character in WoW has a wolf mask, so I'm excited to get a hold of the wolf mask for Halloween!

Back