• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

Well I've officially beaten all the amiibo challenges aftet actually attempting them. The only hard one was the final boss with the Roller. Everything else was manageable in just one try. That took me two.

Lost my A+ last night, was a mistake playing ranked when the mall place was out. The sad thing was, I was confident I was gonna win the last game, we got the rain maker to 5 and I spawn camped them and got 28 kills. (We held them there for the first two and a half minutes) And the one time we all die, the enemy goes in a straight line to our base and they pass us and make it to 3. uwu

The mall is just ridiculous lmao. Will probably play ranked later today when I'm not busy, if anyone's up to doing a squad later.

Lost my A+ last night, was a mistake playing ranked when the mall place was out. The sad thing was, I was confident I was gonna win the last game, we got the rain maker to 5 and I spawn camped them and got 28 kills. (We held them there for the first two and a half minutes) And the one time we all die, the enemy goes in a straight line to our base and they pass us and make it to 3. uwu

The mall is just ridiculous lmao. Will probably play ranked later today when I'm not busy, if anyone's up to doing a squad later.

I'll join ya. Hopefully we don't end up getting arowana mall as one of the ranked match.

I'll join ya. Hopefully we don't end up getting arowana mall as one of the ranked match.
Alright! I'm on now if you want to squad, just lmk. It's TC port mackeral/triggerfish right now >u<

Alright! I'm on now if you want to squad, just lmk. It's TC port mackeral/triggerfish right now >u<

Yeah I'm on now, I'll whip up a squad. If two other people want to join us for a quad squad, let us know!

I got so scared towards the end of that one. I almost thought overtime was against us!

I used to like using the .96 for TC at mackeral because of splash wall and kraken, but idk if it's safe for me cause ive been used to tentatek lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

right? I jumped on that tower super quick to end it just in case >u<

Back