Splatoon Splatoon TBT Sessions 🎨 (New Sessions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone so much for joining sessions! I think it will be tons of fun!

Please everyone join the teams you want! I am choosing present and hosting those sessions but if you like past or future you’ll definitely still have an amazing experience so don’t feel pressured 💚

Edit: Had to cancel a few sessions to stay organized!

Last edited:
Hello friends! Today’s Splatoon session has started and a room has been opened! The password is 9624!
September 6th @ 8PM ESTBig Run1 Hour+*Mr_Keroppi, skarmoury, Pyoopi, Yanrima~Full! ❌
#multiplayer2 in the TBT discord!

Thanks so much everyone for playing! Amazing session tonight 🌟🧡🙌🎉🤩💚🎨☺️

Last edited:
Hi Keroppi, I’m really sorry but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to the session tomorrow, it’s a really busy weekend for me. I’m sorry 🤦‍♀️

Hi Keroppi, I’m really sorry but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to the session tomorrow, it’s a really busy weekend for me. I’m sorry 🤦‍♀️
Thats alright!!! Hope you have fun 💚

Today’s session will start around 8:10 as I am almost home; sorry for the delay!

I have arrived home! Session is starting shortly, room is open and the password is 9724! Will be chatting in the TBT discord multiplayer chat!

September 7th @ 8PM ESTBig Run2 HourMr_Keroppi, Asareena, skarmoury, PyoopiFull! ❌

Thanks everyone for playing tonight! (Sadly have to cancel tomorrow morning’s session! Family visitssss)

Last edited:
Hi! I'll probably be late for the 5 PM session later, so if anyone wants to take my slot, feel free :) Got enough games already!! 💖

thanks again mr keroppi for arranging all this, stressing out over big run is so fun with you guys hehe :]

I can join in for the first hour or so of today's session

And I've decided to go with team present, so I'll go ahead and sign up for this session:
September 12th @ 8 PM EST

Hey everyone today’s session will be starting a tad bit later at 5:15! Hope to see you there!

September 8th @ 5PM ESTBig Run2 HourMr_Keroppi, Rainy.Nights, skarmoury*, Asareena, ShinyDungeoneer

We will chat in the TBT discord multiplayer-channel 2! Password is 9824!

Thanks everyone for today’s session!

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Keroppi! I just want you to know that I probably won’t be playing splatoon for awhile; I’m sorry. I was hoping to play during splatfest with you but my mood just isn’t there.

You know what, I'm going to join team present because OtH is my introduction to Splatoon in general. I may or may not join but I'll sign up just in case.
September 14th @ 12PM ESTGrand Festival2 HourOpen! ✅
September 14th @ 5PM ESTGrand Festival2 HourOpen! ✅
September 15th @ 9 AM EST

Hey everyone, I am so excited for Grand Festival tonight and will be playing a ton in the next few days. I have cancelled all sessions but please check out @Pyoopi ‘s sessions! I am so sorry but I will be taking a break from TBT for a while and unsure of when I will be able to come back and communicate in a way that feels true to me as today was kinda a breaking point at school so I havent been myself. Thanks for your continued support and patience! (Mods please lock the thread when you can!)

- Mr_Keroppi 💚🐸

Pinglist: @Yanrima~ @Mimi Cheems @Xara @skarmoury @Dim @Saylor @Lancelot @rosetti @Dunquixote @Zerous @Rainy.Nights @Holla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back