Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Puffobello Foraged Mushroom
Silver Trumpet Foraged Mushroom
Yellow Silent Foraged Shushroom
ɯooɹɥsnɯ pǝƃɐɹoɟ ,ɹǝpuɐɯɯoɔ, ƃ-oɹǝz
Silver Wild Foraged Mickshroom
Shiny Morellul Foraged Mushroom
Blue Dragon Foraged Mushroom
As a shroom lover, I enjoy them from an aesthetic perspective (I have a bunch of mushroom decor and even some jewelry), but also they taste absolutely delicious. They can add a lot of flavor to a dish and are super tasty just by themselves, so I feel bad for those who dislike them.

What about you?

They're delicious and I love how pretty some of them can look! I also love learning about new kinds as well.

i’m neutral on their taste but the actual look of a mushroom lowkey freaks me out sometimes 😭 a friend recently pointed out what mushrooms gills are and i have never been the same

I like learning about them and eating them. I do like shroom items, but I don't have any.
I did see a die (single dice) with mushrooms in it like a little forest scenery online today and thought of TBT. It's a neat die.

Very tasty. Do enjoy. There’s so many kinds with so many different flavors and textures!

I don’t really own tons of mushroom themed stuff but the aesthetic can be very cute. I guess part of where I like it in theory but don’t lean into it much in reality is that most mushroom stuff tends to be warm colors, and I tend to prefer cool colors.

Learning about them is neat too cuz there’s so many kinds that do all sorts of different stuff

I like looking at different fungi. They all look weird and mesmerizing at the same time. I don't want to touch them though.

I've eaten different kinds of Japanese mushrooms, but I've eaten the button mushrooms the most. Another one I like are mushroom chips.

I love shrooms as food so much ♥️ it one of my favourite things, can't get over those earthy tastes

Oh, cool. The Exposure threads are back!

I don’t like the taste of mushrooms, but some of them look nice. They’re not really my aesthetic, though.

i love consuming shrooms lots and i like their vibe (feel that in my soul), but i don't own any mushroom-related things irl

I don’t have a lot of experience doing mushroom foraging, but I understand that when you’re forging mushrooms, one of the ways that you identify mushrooms is to look at the spore pattern. So you take a piece of paper and you force the mushroom to release spores and look at the color and the architecture of the direction in which spores fall. I think those spore prints look pretty awesome! Once when I was growing some pink oyster mushrooms in a box, I let them go, maybe a day too long because they released their spores all over my kitchen counter. Because they were pink, I knew the dust had to be from the mushrooms, so that was kind of a cool experience!

Haha I love the poll options :p I used to hate mushrooms as a kid I thought they were creepy and yuck 😂

As an adult I love them and try to add them to heaps of dishes I cook :)

Back