🍄 Spore Exposure: your relationship with mushrooms ✨

what's your relationshroom

• Total voters
I do like the aesthetic! I love finding them in the wild, it’s hard to resist the urge to handle them but I’d never incase they’re poisonous or something

I'm not a big fan of the way they taste, but I don't actively hate them. I will accept their presence in something like a pizza or casserole but I wouldn't buy them and make them myself.

The aesthetic is fun (I like the outdoors in general), but again, I wouldn't say I specifically like mushrooms more than, you know, trees or lakes or mountains or any other nature-y item. I voted that the emptiness can be neither filled nor destroyed by mushrooms, haha.

i love eating mushrooms, theyre delicious. ive had several kinds of mushrooms and all of the ones ive had, i liked, so long as theyre cleaned right because some people do NOT clean them well. im not big into mushroom aesthetics

i absolutely detest mushrooms when it comes to eating them, but i do think they look neat and always enjoy learning about them!

neutral on mushrooms, neither love or hate (except the mythical mushroom bc it reminds me of Julian and was surprised to see it in the google doc when claiming)

Not the exposure threads🤣 Aesthetic wise mushroom pillows, blankets, tablecloths, whatever, are all fine and usually pretty cute so i like them there! Irl mushrooms however are an evil that must (musht?) be purged >-> ...I don't eat them. They're clearly plotting the world's demise.

i think a lot of mushrooms are pretty fun, and i like them as a decor aesthetic, but when it comes to eating them i'm really on the fence. i always said i didn't really like them, but as i've grown up i've realised i don't totally mind them but it just depends on how they're cooked and seasoned. they're still not a food i'd go out of my way to eat, but if someone's made me a meal with them i'm not going to be rude and pick them out.. probably

Back